Customer Discussions > D.W. Jackson forum

sigh the uk sight is so much quieter

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-14 of 14 posts in this discussion
Posted on 2 Feb 2014 00:11:05 GMT
Ann says:
Just reading the last book of the Mage series, great books and will keep an eye out for any new ones. Though do wish that each one was a bit longer it seems that no sooner do I start the book, I am at the end.

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Jul 2013 09:33:47 BDT
D.W. Jackson says:
sry man I been forgetting to check the uk sight. it came out on the 18th. my next book should also be out around the 18th of next month ill try and keep you posted

Posted on 18 Jul 2013 15:11:15 BDT
So I read on the US site that your next book is out around now. Could give us a post here when its out? Ill come and grab it :>

Posted on 20 Apr 2013 20:26:06 BDT
D.W. Jackson says:
ty kelsall. love to hear from my readers. ill have the next one out as soon as I can.

Posted on 19 Apr 2013 21:12:31 BDT
Hey, another reader in the UK here. Awesome books, can't wait to see what happens next.

Posted on 18 Apr 2013 00:54:23 BDT
D.W. Jackson says:
Australia does sound nice but I always loved to travel.

Posted on 16 Apr 2013 22:14:47 BDT
Ben Hulme says:
UK sucks if im going to be honest has some nice sights but i think australia or somewhere would be abit more fun and give you a well earned break!

Posted on 14 Apr 2013 20:47:37 BDT
D.W. Jackson says:
I think having readers in the UK is neat. never been there, been to Germany, but that was during the world cup some years back. thinking of next year flying over to London or Ireland. think it would be nice to set in the UK and write lol.

Posted on 14 Apr 2013 20:00:50 BDT
Ben Hulme says:
no worries! i check your blog weekly checking for any information on the next book out! love them so far cant wait to find out what has happened to the princess and eloen keep up the good writing and looking forward to eloens story! :)

Posted on 14 Apr 2013 17:51:15 BDT
D.W. Jackson says:
I don't really have a set release date I just work until ones finished then I publish it. I try to up date with my blog when their getting close to being finished. ill try and post here too.

Posted on 14 Apr 2013 17:50:03 BDT
D.W. Jackson says:
sry just noticed the post.

Posted on 9 Apr 2013 17:32:59 BDT
Ben Hulme says:
when are you releasing book three? and do you have an expected release date/month for the next books to come in the series?

Posted on 11 Mar 2013 20:13:08 GMT
D.W. Jackson says:
<puts crickets in lobby to help with the ambiance

Initial post: 21 Feb 2013 01:59:53 GMT
D.W. Jackson says:
just wanted to say hi to my uk readers. the .com sight is always so busy with disscusions from my readers and where i come over here theirs nadda so i figured id atleast put something up so it didnt look so lonesome
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  D.W. Jackson forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  14
Initial post:  21 Feb 2013
Latest post:  2 Feb 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers