Customer Discussions > Mark E. Cooper forum

Incursion: Merkiaari Wars 5

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Posted on 5 Dec 2014 02:10:50 GMT
Riddle Box says:
I am just happy a book 5 is going to happen. I like the complex tech as it rivals the old series star force books. I happened across these by accident and so glad I did.

With all the open world first person shooters that are about. It would make for a good game material. Especially the upgradable humans

Posted on 25 Oct 2014 20:21:18 BDT
I could live with shorter.... there seemed at times to be a bit too mch technical description... I guess there are those out there that like the engineering, but I enjoy the faster pace of the other three in the series and want number NOW :-)

As a writer myself (all non fiction titles - the fiction is mostly unfinished) I have leaned to cut everything I write in half (publisher insisted that the last book came down to 420,000 words!) and find the tighter it is the better.

bo

Posted on 21 Jan 2014 09:12:09 GMT
Hey guys,

I don't know how many of you like audio books, but I've written a small blog post about Hard Duty coming soon to Audible and I've added a small widget where you can win a code to get a free copy when it releases. Check it out? http://www.markecooper.com/

Initial post: 5 Jan 2014 12:58:33 GMT
Hey guys,

I've had a lot of great feedback over Christmas regarding book 4. It has only been out three weeks, and you lot are already after me for the next one!

I love your enthusiasm. It is totally contagious and I want to start writing Incursion: Merkiaari Wars 5 right away, but I have to finish Way of the Wolf first. I have to be fair to fans of the other series I write in, and they haven't had a book in ages. I'm writing chapter 20 now, and I project it will be a 30 chapter book so...

I managed to do two Merki Wars books in 2013. I will TRY to do the same this year in 2014, but no promises. I may do one Merkiaari Wars, one Merki Universe (the first one), and of course Way of the Wolf as well. I WILL try, but I have never been a fast or short novel writer. Book four was the longest yet at 451 pages in paperback, and some thought it too long, while others wanted more.

Anyway, thanks for all the great support and suggestions on my blog. I love you all for your ideas and enthusiasm for this series. I really enjoy writing them. I hope that comes across when you read them, because when I write I am TOTALLY there in the scene. I become Eric when you read him, and I am Gina when she worries about her men, and I am Kate when she mouths off to Stone LOL!

Mark E. Cooper
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Mark E. Cooper forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  5 Jan 2014
Latest post:  5 Dec 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers