The Prize Draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom excluding (a) anyone connected in a professional capacity with the Prize Draw and that person’s immediate family members, and (b) employees and contractors of Amazon EU Sàrl ("Amazon") and its affiliates and of the Prize Provider(s) (defined below). Entrants must be aged 18 years or older. Entrants are not required to be customers of Amazon.
Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions (and any amendments to them) which are final and binding in all respects. Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any entrant from the Prize Draw if, in its sole judgement, the entrant has not complied with these terms and conditions, has tampered with the operation of the Prize Draw, or has engaged in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Amazon, the Prize Draw, or any other entrant. Prize
There is one prize to be won (the “Prize”), consisting of :
(a) two tickets for the winner and one (1) guest to Field Day (“Event”) to be held at Victoria Park, Grove Road, London E3 (“Venue”) at 13:00 local time on Sunday 8 June, 2014;
(b) the opportunity to meet the Pixies at the Event;
(c) the opportunity to watch the Pixies performance from the side of the stage at the Event;
(d) standard class rail tickets for the winner and guest from the mainline rail station closest to the winner’s home address to London;
(e) one night’s accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis for the winner and their guest at Ace Hotel, a 4 Star hotel at 100 Shoreditch High Street, London E1 6JQ (the “Hotel”); and
(f) return transfers between the winner’s home and the closest mainline rail station; and the mainline rail station and the Hotel.
1. The winner’s guest must be aged 18 years or over as at the date of departure Sunday 8 June 2014.
2. The Prize Provider will organise and confirm the train tickets, transfers and accommodation to be provided as part of the Prize which will be arranged once the winner has been notified and accepted the Prize No refund or compensation will be given in the event of the cancellation or delay of any train or transfer. Travel and accommodation are subject to availability and any additional terms and conditions of the relevant transport or accommodation provider. Neither Amazon nor the Prize Provider will replace any lost, mutilated or stolen tickets or travel documents.
3. The guest must travel together with the winner on all trains and on all transfers. The winner and their guest will share a hotel room of twin occupancy.
4. The winner and their guest are solely responsible for all ancillary expenses associated with the Prize, and their attendance at the Event, including but not limited to, any additional travel or baggage costs and the cost of food or drink purchased.
5. The winner and their guest should arrive promptly at 16:00 at the Venue on Sunday 8 June. Failure to arrive promptly may result in the winner and their guest being unable to attend the Event and/or meet the Pixies.
6. The winner and the guest will be required to produce photographic ID in order to attend the Event.
7. The Prize carries no cash value and may not be transferred or substituted, except that Amazon may, at its sole discretion, substitute the Prize won with a prize of equal or greater value. Any unclaimed Prize remains the property of Amazon.Opening/Closing Date & Time
The Prize Draw opens to entries on Monday 14 April, 2014 and closes at 23.59 GMT on Sunday 27 April, 2014 ("Prize Draw Period").Entries
To enter, entrants must submit their name, e-mail address, mailing address and phone number using the online form within the Prize Draw Period.
Amazon will only accept entries that are completed and submitted in the format designated. Incomplete entries will not be accepted. Duplicate entries are not permitted and will be disregarded. Proof of electronic submission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.Winner Selection
Amazon will, in its sole discretion, select the Prize winner at random. The winner will be notified by e-mail within one (1) day of the end of the Prize Draw Period. The winner will have 48 hours from the time of notification to respond to Amazon and confirm acceptance of the Prize.
If the selected winner (or any substitute winner) is ineligible, cannot be reached, or fails to claim the Prize within 48 hours of notification, that winner (or substitute winner) will forfeit the Prize and it will be awarded to a substitute winner.
This process is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Non winners will not be notified. The name of the winner and their county of residence will be provided on receipt of a written request sent to email@example.com 30 days of the end of the Prize Draw Period.
By entering the Prize Draw you consent to Amazon passing your details to the Prize Provider and any relevant third party for the purpose of contacting you in the event you are a winner.
By accepting the Prize, entrants consent to the use of their name, county of residence, likeness and/or Prize information for promotional and other purposes without further payment, except where prohibited by law. A winner may be required to participate in Amazon's reasonable marketing and promotional activities and by entering into the Prize Draw you consent to participate in such activities in the event that you are a winner. Miscellaneous
(a) Promoter: Amazon EU Sàrl, Société à responsabilité limitée, (Attention: UK Music Team, Pixies Prize Draw), 5 Rue Plaetis, L-2338 Luxembourg.
(b) Prize Provider(s): PIAS RECORDINGS UK LIMITED, 1 Bevington Path, London, SE1 3PW (Company number: 03625243).
(c) Privacy Notice: All information submitted in connection with this Prize Draw will be treated in accordance with these terms and conditions and Amazon’s Privacy Notice.
(d) Waiver of Liability: Neither Amazon nor the Prize Provider(s) will be responsible or liable for: (i) any failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or other conditions beyond their reasonable control; (ii) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (iii) any disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond their reasonable control; or (iv) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Prize Draw.
(e) General Release: By entering the Prize Draw you release Amazon, the Prize Provider(s), relevant third parties, and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives and agencies, from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Prize Draw or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, except as prohibited by law.
(f) Amendment: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Amazon reserves the right to change these rules or cancel the Prize Draw at any time, in its sole discretion.
(g) Copyright: The Prize Draw and all accompanying materials are copyright protected by Amazon.com, Inc. and its affiliates. All rights reserved.