Get an Extra £5 to Spend on Amazon.co.uk When you Trade in £15 or More
When you trade-in at least £15 worth of books, you’ll receive an additional £5 off the next time you spend £10 or more.
See the full
terms and conditions for more details.
Terms & Conditions
How to claim
1. Trade-in at least £15 worth of books via the Amazon.co.uk Trade-In Programme (the “Programme”) between 00:00 GMT on Friday, 3 April 2015 and 23:59 GMT on Monday, 4 May 2015 (the "Offer Period”) and receive £5 promotional code which you can use on your next purchase (the “Promotional Item”) (the "Offer").
2. You must submit for trade-in at least £15 worth of eligible books within the Offer Period and must post your used products within seven days of submission in accordance with the Trade-In Programme Requirements. If you subsequently cancel a trade-in, that cancelled trade-in will not qualify for the offer.
3. Eligible used books that you submit for trade-in must be accepted in accordance with the relevant condition criteria
4. Any Rejected Items, as defined in the Trade-In Programme Terms and Conditions, will not qualify for the Offer.
5. A maximum of one Offer is available per customer.
6. The Promotional Item will be sent to you separately by e-mail within five business days of the date on which your products are accepted.
7. The Promotional Item can only be used when you spend at least £10 in a single transaction on any product (except digital content and Gift Certificates) sold by and dispatched from Amazon.co.uk..
8. The Promotional Item expires one year after being issued.
9. The Offer may not be used on pre-existing orders or in conjunction with any other offer.
10. The Offer may be withdrawn or amended without notice. The Offer has no cash alternative.
11. The Programme is subject to the Trade-In Programme Terms and Conditions. The Promotional Item is subject to the the Amazon.co.uk Promotional Code Terms and Conditions.
12. Amazon’s Conditions of Use and Sale apply.