Until December 31, 2013 or while supplies last, trade in a selected Xbox 360 or PS3 game via the Amazon.co.uk Trade-In Programme and you will receive a £15
Gift Certificate, plus an additional Promotional Claim Code worth £22
which you can use towards selected Xbox One or PS4 games. The Offer is limited to a maximum of one Offer per customer.
How to Claim:
1. Trade-in your Xbox 360 or PS3 game (each a "Qualifying Item") from the list of titles below via the Amazon.co.uk Trade-In Programme
2. If your trade-in is accepted, you will receive a minimum £15 Gift Certificate for the game, plus
a Promotional Claim Code worth £22 (the "Code") which you can use towards the purchase of one of the selected Xbox One or PS4 games (each a "Promotional Item").
3. When you are ready to purchase your qualifying Xbox One or PS4 game, add a Promotional Item to your Shopping Basket by clicking the “Add to Basket” button.
4. When you’re done shopping, click the “Proceed to Checkout” button. The Code will be automatically applied to your total order value at checkout, reducing the price of the Promotional Item. If you checkout with more than one Promotional Item in your basket, the discount will only apply to the cheapest Promotional Item.You can see a simple explanation in the video on the right of this page. You can also see the full Terms and Conditions, plus a list of frequently asked questions, at the foot of this page for more detailed information.
For more information about Amazon.co.uk Trade-In click here
Terms and ConditionsTerms and Conditions:
1. Trade in one of the selected Xbox 360 or PS3 game (each a “Qualifying Item”) via the Amazon.co.uk Trade-In Programme
(the “Programme”) between September 18, 2013 and 23:59 GMT December 31, 2013 (the "Offer Period”) and you will receive a £15 Gift Certificate (the “Gift Certificate”) and a Promotional Claim Code worth £22 (the “Code”) if your Qualifying Item is accepted for trade-in.
2. You must submit the Qualifying Item for trade-in online within the Offer Period and must post the Qualifying Item within seven days of submission, as per the Programme Terms and Conditions. If you subsequently cancel a trade-in, that cancelled trade-in will not qualify for the Offer.
3. The eligible Qualifying Item you submit for trade-in must be in a “Like New” condition to be accepted for this Offer in accordance with the Eligibility Criteria
. Any Qualifying Item rejected in accordance with the Eligibility Criteria
will not qualify for the Offer.
4. As per the Programme Terms and Conditions
, the Gift Certificate for your accepted Qualifying Item will be deposited into your Amazon.co.uk account upon acceptance. The redemption of the Gift Certificate is subject to additional Terms and Conditions
5. The Code will be applied automatically to your account at the point your eligible games are accepted.
6. The Code may be used towards the purchase of one of the selected Xbox One or PS4 games (each a “Promotional Item”) sold and shipped by Amazon.co.uk. The Code will be automatically applied to your total order value at checkout, reducing the price of the Promotional Item. If you checkout with more than one Promotional Item in your basket, the discount will only apply to the cheapest Promotional Item. The Code is valid until January 31, 2014. If the Promotional Item is returned, Amazon.co.uk reserves the right to subtract the value of the Code from your return credit. The redemption of the Code is subject to additional Terms and Conditions
7. The Offer is limited to a maximum of one Offer per customer. The Offer does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click. The Offer may not be combined with other offers and has no cash alternative. The Offer may be withdrawn or amended without notice by Amazon.co.uk.
Please note: The Amazon.co.uk Trade-In Programme Terms and Conditions shall apply to the Offer. If you have any queries please contact us using our online email form
I bought my Xbox 360 game somewhere else. Does this program apply to me?
Yes. As long as you trade in the Xbox 360 or PS3 version with Amazon.co.uk and buy the Xbox One or PS4 version from Amazon.co.uk, this program will apply to you.
Does it have to be the same title on Xbox 360 and Xbox One, or PS3 and PS4?
No. You can trade in any Qualifying Item and be eligible for the Offer on any next-generation title listed within the promotion.
What about trading in an Xbox 360 game to then buy a PS4 game (or PS3 to Xbox One) - does the discount still apply?
Yes. You can trade in any Qualifying Item from the current generation within the Offer and you will get the £22 Promotional Claim Code towards any next-generation title on Xbox One or PS4 featured in the offer.
What about collectors editions of the game?
No. Only the standard current-generation titles are currently eligible for the promotion.
Can I trade in a PS3 game for the Xbox One version? What about an Xbox 360 game for a PS4 version?
Yes. You can trade in any of the selected current-generation titles and trade-up to either platform.
Can I trade in multiple Xbox 360 or PS3 games through this program?
No - the Offer is limited to one game per customer.
How do I trade in the Xbox 360 or PS3 version if it hasn’t been released yet?
These titles will release between late August and November. Once you purchase the Xbox 360 or PS3 title, you have until December 31, 2013 to trade in the Xbox 360 title and receive the £22 Promotional Claim Code toward the selected next-generation titles.
What if my trade-in game is not in great condition - can I still claim the discount?
As long as your game is accepted for trade-in, you will be eligible for the £22 promotional Gift Certificate to spend on selected next-gen titles. This includes 'Good' condition and 'Acceptable' condition games. However, if you trade-in one of the selected current generation games and it is in a “Good” or Acceptable” condition, you will receive the appropriate trade-in value only – which will be less than the £15 to be given for the selected current generation games that are in a “Like New” condition until the end of the Offer Period. More information on grading can be found here.
Have more questions? Go to Trade In Help.