Claim Spider-Man Blu-ray Discs with Selected Sony Blu-ray Players and Home Cinema Systems
Buy a qualifying Sony Blu-ray player or home cinema system from the range below between November 1, 2012 and January 31, 2013 inclusive and you can claim Spider-Man Blu-ray discs from Sony. While stocks last.
Please note: This offer applies to the Qualifying Items listed below purchased from Amazon.co.uk and does not apply to used products or to products purchased from third party sellers on Amazon.co.uk’s Marketplace platform.How to claim:
1. Purchase a qualifying Sony Blu-ray player or home cinema system from the range below from Amazon.co.uk between November 1, 2012 and January 31, 2013.
2. The Blu-ray disc availability is as follows:
• If you purchase the Sony BDPS185B Blu-ray player, you are eligible to claim "The Amazing Spider-Man" Blu-ray disc in 2D.
• If you purchase any other qualifying products, you are eligible to claim "The Amazing Spider-Man" Blu-ray disc in 3D plus the "Spider-Man" trilogy on Blu-ray.
3. Once you've received your new Sony product, print and complete the Sony claim form (PDF). You will need your full purchase receipt, the model code and serial number found on the product and packaging, and the European Guarantee Information Document (found in the product box, where supplied with your Sony product).
4. Send the form to: Spider-Man Promotion, PO Box 100, Diss, Norfolk, IP98 1SY. Please note that all claim forms must be received by midnight February 28, 2013. No claim forms will be accepted after this date.
5. The Spider-Man Blu-ray discs will be dispatched within 28 days of your claim being received by Sony. While stocks last.
6. For full Terms and Conditions please click here (PDF).