Baby Proofing Essentials
Jump to products
Once your baby can move around, toys are no longer all your baby needs to keep them amused. Any cupboard, hearth or flight of stairs is now a fascinating adventure into a forbidden world. Help your baby explore their environment in safety:
• Stairgates block the top and bottom of accessible flights of stairs, and section off rooms you don't want your baby to enter.
• Cover up sharp corners and plug sockets.
• Lock cupboards that contain anything you don't want your baby to touch.
• Babies will put anything in their mouths. A plant protector will save them from eating soil.
• Keep baby away from sharp hearths and hot fires with a fireguard.
• Swinging and slamming doors is apparently a very satisfying pursuit, so have some door guards handy.
• If your toddler has a habit of tearing off as soon as you leave the house, try reining them in.
• To stop your toddler or any of your stuff ending up somewhere unpleasant, use a toilet lock.
Check out our range of safety equipment below.