Jump to products
Here are a few products designed to help with breastfeeding:
• Small items to stock up on include nipple cream and breast pads.
• Larger items include breast pumps, along with milk storage containers.
• A nursing pillow will take the weight of the baby during feeding, and may also support you during the later stages of pregnancy.
• If you feel shy about feeding your baby in public, nursing covers are available to match any outfit.
• A wealth of breastfeeding books is available if you'd like to read up on the subject.
• To pass the time when feeding, watch recorded TV shows or box sets, or do your weekly shop online. A Kindle is easier to read than a book when you're feeding, because you only need one hand to hold it and turn the pages.
Check out the lists below for products to help you with breastfeeding your baby.