Purchasing a Gift Certificate?
Simply choose whether you want to send your gift certificate by email or print it out
and deliver by hand (or post). Then select the green Amazon MP3 design, fill out the details and click "add to order".
Received a Gift Certificate or Gift Card?
1. Locate your gift claim code on your certificate or card. If you have a plastic gift card, gently scratch off the silver label on the back (if you haven't already). You should find your claim code printed on the card, underneath the label.
2. Enter your gift claim code and click "claim now". If you’ve previously entered a gift claim code, you'll also see your remaining balance. Alternatively, you can also apply your gift certificate or card at checkout. To do this, add your purchases to your shopping basket as normal and proceed to checkout. On the right hand side of the page, you'll see "Have a gift certificate or promotional claim code?". Just enter your gift claim code in the box and click on "apply".
3. Your credit will be automatically applied to your account.
4. Browse for your favorite music, add it to your Shopping Basket, and the credit will automatically be applied to your purchase at checkout.
5. We'll keep the remaining balance in your Amazon account for use on future purchases of MP3s and millions of other items at Amazon.co.uk. You don't need to enter the claim code again when you place your next order.
›Learn more about gift certificates and gift cards