Terms and Conditions
Machines within guarantee
If you have a query or experience an issue with your Vax machine simply call our UK based helpline, which is open 7 days a week (Monday – Friday 0800-1800, Saturday & Sunday 0900-1700).
• Our Customer Service Advisors aim to solve any issues there and then. However, if we need to take a closer look at your machine, we will pay for it to be picked up from you*.
• The courier will collect your machine from wherever is most convenient for you.
• Your machine will be returned to us and a trained Engineer will repair it within 24 hours of receipt, if it cannot be repaired we will send you a brand new replacement.
• Your machine will then be returned to wherever is most convenient for you.
*Please retain your original receipt, as you will be asked for this as proof of purchase.
Machines outside guarantee
We also carry out repairs on Vax machines outside of their guarantee period.
If you would like us to take a look at your machine, simply contact the helpline and you will be advised of the estimated cost of repair, prior to any work commencing. Please note a carriage charge applies to this service.
Credit/debit cards are welcome.
What is not covered by the guarantee:
• Normal wear and tear, for example: belts, filters, brush bars, fuses etc.
• Blockages - information on how to remove blockages is contained in the supplied user guide and on the Vax website. Advice is also available from the Vax Helpline.
• Any faults caused by misuse, neglect, accidental damage and/or careless operation and handling of the machine which is not in accordance with the Vax user guide supplied with the unit.
• Use of parts, accessories and consumables, which are not genuine Vax components.
• Faulty installation (unless carried out by Vax).
• Repairs or alterations not carried out by Vax or its authorised agents.
• Use of the machine for anything other than normal domestic household purposes.
The repair/replacement of Vax machines is only available to residents living within the United Kingdom.