Profile for Simon Marks > Reviews

Content by Simon Marks

Simon Marks

Sonixx X-Fit Wireless Earphones Bluetooth Headphones / Headset with Microphone - 3 Year Warranty (Black)
Offered by iHeadphones UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Has changed my life!, 15 Dec. 2013
After years of getting through earphones, ear plugs, sports headphones and several mic headsets every other month, I've finally found something long lasting that works! Simple to use. Free from tangle. Comfortable to wear. Great sound. Good mic. Fair range of distance. These have absolutely and totally changed my day to day experience using my iPhone. I speak on the phone a lot, and am always listening to music. Sonixx X-Fit frees up my time as well as my hands. No more untangling. No more loose connections. No more shelling out for replacement headphones. Mo more callers I can't hear. Obviously, the mic is less likely to directly pick up your voice when speaking in noisy environments like on a busy main road or on a bus - but that's more to do with my phone etiquette in public - rather than a fault with these headphones. I can't recommend them enough. Love. Them.