Profile for A. Quinlan > Reviews

Content by A. Quinlan

A. Quinlan "Buzz" (Surrey,England)

Page: 1 | 2
1Stopbabystore Genuine Pink Keep Calm & Change My Bum Baby Changing Mat - Soft Touch
Offered by 1stopbabystore

2.0 out of 5 stars Colour fades from the mat, 28 Oct. 2014
Received a lot of compliments when people see this mat cos of the slogan.but after a month the coloring of the mat is fading fast, and looks as if I had it for years. So I need to replace it- didn't get the moneys worth.

Bigood Baby Crib Butterfly Flowers Anti-Slip Shoes Walking Trainers 13cm Pink
Bigood Baby Crib Butterfly Flowers Anti-Slip Shoes Walking Trainers 13cm Pink
Offered by Good Luck to you

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, 28 Oct. 2014
Took a while to receive it as hadn't realize it was being shipped from abroad, otherwise shoe is exactly as in picture and fits well.

Rieker Womens Y0363 Boots Black Schwarz (schwarz/granit 01) Size: 37
Rieker Womens Y0363 Boots Black Schwarz (schwarz/granit 01) Size: 37

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots,but come up small, 2 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Rieker Women's Y0363 Boots (Shoes)
Stunning pair of boots, but it didn't fit me. I am a size 3 and ordered a size 4 because it had wool padding thought I would need extra space. The boots were so tight I couldn't fit my feet through. They probably fit a person with very slim feet.

Superzone® IPHONE 4 4S BLACK REAL GENUINE LEATHER FLIP WALLET CASE COVER STAND WITH SCREEN PROTECTOR

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 21 Aug. 2014
Excellent Delivery-arrived the very next day! Not sure if this is genuine leather at £1.99.but I was very impressed with the case as I wasn't expecting much for the price. It is Very soft and thin nit like any if the other cases I've had in the past. fitted the phone well. Inner phone slot very soft so will not damage the phone. Easy to put cards into the card slots as vey thin and not bulky when you have a few things stored inside. The case is very thin so doesn't added extra bulk to my phone- just what I was looking for. Highly recommend and a bargain. Thank you. Would love to buy a few more cases if available in other Colours than black.

Who's Playing Outdoors? (Magic Bath Books)
Who's Playing Outdoors? (Magic Bath Books)
by Kate Smith Designs
Edition: Bath Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 20 Aug. 2014
Colour changes in the bath keeps little one amused and she loves chewing on it. Would reccomend.

Superzone® IPHONE 5 5S BLACK REAL GENUINE LEATHER FLIP WALLET CASE COVER STAND WITH SCREEN PROTECTOR
Offered by Super-bargains

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my phone like a glove, 20 Aug. 2014
Very prompt delivery, I'm not convinced this is real leather at £1.99 however this is very slim and light and very well made. Fits my phone like a glove.Have used for over a month now and so far so good. A friend liked it so have ordered one for them too. On the photo the card slots are on the right but they are actually on the left which I prefere.Happy with purchase would reccomend. Would buy another if available in different colour.

36 x Durex Mix Condoms Deal (Retail Box) - 12 x Extented Pleasure Performa, 12 x Intimate Feel Elite, 12 x Pleasuremax Tingle, condom

5.0 out of 5 stars Fully boxed and sealed, 20 Aug. 2014
All three came fully boxed and sealed as seen on the photo like you would buy in the shop. Good product. Great price. Good buy. Very prompt delivery.Happy with purchase

The Meaning of the Holy Qur'an for School Children
The Meaning of the Holy Qur'an for School Children

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy translation and a must read for all, 20 July 2014
I have many Quran translation that say it is easy to read but have always struggled with the language used. With this Quran it is very simply translated as it is intended for younger readers but I found it helpful for my self. I have been very impressed with the easy translation and especially the background info for each chapter and verses. Gives you details of why certain verses where revealed and why. It is also easily broken down. I have gained more knowledge from reading this Quran than all the others I have read in the past. Like me if you ever wondered why some of the verses in the Quran are revealed harshly or seem unfair then you must read this, Will give you answers to some of your questions/ misconceptions about the word of god.I highly recommend this for young children and adult alike. The only reason I took a star off is because you cannot page mark on this kindle edition, having said that I will be purchasing the other volumes.

Kipling Women's Alvar S Shoulder Bag K1517808D Sandy Camel
Kipling Women's Alvar S Shoulder Bag K1517808D Sandy Camel

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 20 Jun. 2014
Fan of kipling bag like the lightweight feel. Had been looking for a small bag just to carry mobile, keys and purse so thought this would be perfect- sadly this bag is too small when u put a mobile phone and car keys there's you can just about get in a small purse at a push but looks really bulky.If the depth was a little bigger it would have been perfect. Think the price is very expensive for what you get. Still kept it. My 4 year old daughter likes carrying it around with her now.

Calvin Klein Boxer Shorts Mens Grey Large
Calvin Klein Boxer Shorts Mens Grey Large
Offered by Sports Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Genuine comfortable pants, 20 Jun. 2014
Had been looking everywhere for these boxers with button fly so was lucky to find them here. These boxer shorts are genuine and fit my hubby very well. Hubby very happy as he says these pants are the most comfortable. He only ever wears these and has over 40 pairs!!! Makes getting presents a little easier for him!!!!
Took a star off as the boxes arrived slightly damaged with sale price stickers on them which were hard to get off and didn't look very presentable as a present, since it was for my hubby he didn't mind. Reasonable price too.

Page: 1 | 2