Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Wiltshire)

Amazon.co.uk Print Gift Card (generic design)
Amazon.co.uk Print Gift Card (generic design)
Price: £1,000.00

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a gift card..., 25 Feb. 2011
Amazon are pretty insistent that they want me to review this, so here goes nothing.

It's a gift card that you print off. It works best if you have working print cartridges, mine came out just slightly off colour as mine were running a bit low, but it still worked fine.

I was able to give my Dad, who tends to be a bit difficult to find the right present for, something on Christmas day and his birthday, and every other occasion I need to give a gift.

Assassin's Creed Official Game Guide (Prima Official Game Guides)
Assassin's Creed Official Game Guide (Prima Official Game Guides)
by David Knight

5.0 out of 5 stars Love or hate the game..., 25 Nov. 2007
this guide is great. In depth maps, showing exact locations for all the "extras" as well as the main quests, a very detailed walk through, all sorts of info I didn't pick up from playing the game as the writing came out too small on my TV screen.

Spoilers are well marked up in advance, and there is also historical information regarding places and characters involved in the game.

I'm glad that I got this, and I'm about to restart the game to get full advantage now I know whats going on!

Psychotherapy Behind a Razor Wire Fence - Memories of a Forensic Psychologist
Psychotherapy Behind a Razor Wire Fence - Memories of a Forensic Psychologist
by Donald G. Myers

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, but..., 28 Sept. 2007
This is an interesting memoir of someone training and practising Forensic Psychology in the USA. For a UK audience, some of the descriptions may be a little confusing, but with a few minutes research this is not much of a problem. The author puts forward his own theories, based on years of practice and understanding of other theories, and this is well explained.

The main problem is that the book is let down by shoddy editing. There are numerous typo's, sentences that do not quite make sense or are hideously confusing in their structure.

Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 21 Nov. 2004
This review is from: Follow Your Heart (Audio CD)
I saw this guy at a Hayley Westernra concert last week and he just blew the audience away! He was funny, an amazing singer and reacted very well to the continued encores that we, as the audience, demanded. I certainly will follw his career with interest.

Aspects of Love
Aspects of Love
Offered by best_value_entertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars hmmm..ok but not mind grabbing like others are, 14 Feb. 2004
This review is from: Aspects of Love (Audio CD)
i bought this with a little doubt as i had read the other reviews here, but I wanted to complete my ALW collection. It was a bit of a disappointment to say the least. If you have listened to Sunset Boulevard, some of the music is very similar, almost the same, which annoyed me. Saying that, there are some absolute classics on here, such as Love Changes Everything and The First Man You Remember, which is the reason for the 3 stars.