Profile for Sumant > Reviews

Content by Sumant

Sumant

Page: 1 | 2
UNIVERSAL COOKER HOOD FILTERS WITH 2 GREASE SATURATION INDICATOR FILTERS & 1 CHARCOAL FILTER
Offered by Suds-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 24 April 2014
Came with very clear instructions. Just cut to size and fit. Very good value. I will probably another set as a reserve, for when this one needs replacing.

Children Pull-Rod Backpack Bag Waterproof Rainproof Cover Pouch Black
Children Pull-Rod Backpack Bag Waterproof Rainproof Cover Pouch Black
Offered by vococal-tech

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit thinner than I was expecting, 22 Mar 2014
This was a bit thinner than I was expecting but I suppose its ok for the price I paid (£3.43). Only time will tell how durable it will be. Be prepared to wait a long time for delivery as it probably comes via ship rather than by air. For the moment I have use it to cover up an electric charging point with a very bright flashing indicator that I wanted to cover up. It is perfect for this job, and keep the rain off the charging unit nicely.

OXO Good Grips Y Peeler
OXO Good Grips Y Peeler

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable and efficient peeler, 22 Mar 2014
I bought this at the same time as I bought the Kitchen Craft Peeler from Amazon. Both are very good and I recommend them both. This one however has the edge as it is very comfortable to hold and provides a very good grip as the name suggests and would be especially useful for people who don't have a strong grip. It looks like it will last a few years.

Kitchen Craft Peeler / Vegetable Peeler, Stainless Steel
Kitchen Craft Peeler / Vegetable Peeler, Stainless Steel
Offered by Click-N-Pick

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent peeler, 22 Mar 2014
A very sturdy peeler which makes short work of peeling carrots and potatoes, without clogging up like my previous peeler from the supermarket used to. As good as the OXO Grips peeler that I also bought, which is a little more comfortable to hold.
I had one like this before and have been looking for something similar and bought this one when I spotted it on Amazon.
Vet good value for money and it looks to be very durable and easy to clean.

PGA Tour - 62' Wind Proof Tour Umbrella
PGA Tour - 62' Wind Proof Tour Umbrella

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent umbrella with a very comfortable handle, 22 Oct 2013
This is a very sturdy umbrella even though slightly on the heavy side. I lost my previous one on the train and whoever picked it up probably liked it as much as me and did not hand it in, so I bought another one. I like the span which stops most of my clothes dry compared to some of the smaller telescopic umbrellas.
I would definitely buy this again.

New Balance Mens Indoor Multisport Court Shoes MX624AB Black 8 UK, 42 EU
New Balance Mens Indoor Multisport Court Shoes MX624AB Black 8 UK, 42 EU
Offered by UK.Shoes Retail

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable walking shoes., 22 Oct 2013
I normally buy New Balance walking shoes as I need a wide fitting shoe. I certainly notice the difference in the comfort that the wider fitting shoe and well-cushioned heel provide as I walk over 140 miles per month. The shoes are very durable and I would certainly buy another pair. Recommended!

Kitchen Drawer Box - Standard Metal Sided - 400mm D X 90mm H X 600mm W - To Fit 600mm W Unit
Offered by Drawersnthings

3.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy drawer, 22 Oct 2013
Product arrived slightly dented due to insufficiently padded packaging. However this was not in a visible part of the drawer so I decided to keep it. It is a sturdy drawer and quite heavy when assembled. The quality of the assembly and installation instructions is very poor with the drawings barely legible. This resulted in the installation taking several hours as insufficient guidance was provided to position the holes for the drawer runners.

Only 3 stars due to the poor instructions.

If the seller could provide a video on you-tube, it would certainly help with the installation, as it is certainly not straight-forward!

Citric Acid 500g Pack
Citric Acid 500g Pack
Offered by BiggerJugs

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. Bought for kettle descaling. Works a treat!, 14 July 2013
This review is from: Citric Acid 500g Pack (Misc.)
I live in a very hard water area and this product is excellent for descaling kettles and shower heads. Much cheaper than buying the supermarket lime scale removers!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent replacement cable - As good as the original for a fraction of the price..., 23 Mar 2013
These are very good and look to be as robust as the original Apple ones. No hesitation in recommending these. I would buy these again, no problem

MediaDevil Magicscreen BACK (REAR) screen protector: Dual-tone Clear - Apple iPhone 5/5S (2 x BACK protectors only). IMPORTANT: Read product description before purchasing.
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and helps protect the back of my iphone, 23 Mar 2013
Delighted with this item... I recommend watching the You-Tube videos first before trying to apply these screen protectors.
I had also bought the Front screen protectors which I found to be excellent. The videos suggest using a bathroom after running the bath or shower so that the steam removes the dust from the atmosphere. This works! Although you need a bit of patience and steady hands, the videos do give good advice on how to apply these without getting those annoying bubbles that you get with trapped dust.
I have tried some others including the ones from Zagg, which are more expensive, but I found that these are just as good.
YOu get two in a pack probably because they know that most people will screw up the the first one ;-) Once you get the knack of what to do, these are great!

Page: 1 | 2