Profile for Basia's Mum > Reviews

Content by Basia's Mum

Basia's Mum "Z.J." (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Oh... this is a toy?, 3 Jan 2012
Well I dont know how a tablecloth is a TOY and has educational value but it might explain its quality etc. This arived the next day, less than 24 hours as I had ordered it in the afternoon, this is very thin and after a week we already have managed to make a whole in it! Its not what I expected but I didnt expect much for 1.90. Its so light when you spread it its not heavy enough to sit on the table and floats on the air trapped between it and the table and have t flatten it with hand (not a fun game) also its folded and the lines remain as cant be ironed, Im using it anyway, I can imagine its good for avoiding mess for childrens art but it came up as an ordinary tablecloth, nowhere on it said anything about it being for children as the review is asking me how fun and educational this toy has been!!!

SPQR Gladiator Novelty Apron
SPQR Gladiator Novelty Apron
Offered by Bathroom Trends
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 3 Jan 2012
It was an xmas present for my lovely brother in law who was gonna do all the xmas cooking for us(not his only present for that matter)! He had a good laugh, it's good quality so I imagine it will actually be used in their kitchen not just a fun item. Arrived on time too.

Longchamp Brandy 32cl C6 Diamax
Longchamp Brandy 32cl C6 Diamax
Price: 27.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Are these really Crystal?, 3 Jan 2012
my husband says they dont sound like crustal plus they dont cost like crystal, but they are great, we are hapy with them, as long as we hav esomething that i dont manage to break easily and lasts for years and looks pretty good, I have the whole collection.

Tall vodka shot slammer glasses - 1.75oz - Set of 6.
Tall vodka shot slammer glasses - 1.75oz - Set of 6.
Offered by Amethyst Catering Equipment Ltd (prices inc vat)
Price: 8.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 3 Jan 2012
These are good quality and a cool shape, imagine they will last for years to come and worth the money.

Gtech Charger For SW02 Floor Sweeper
Gtech Charger For SW02 Floor Sweeper

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived on time, 3 Jan 2012
What I wanted, I had lost my original charger so had to order a new one or through my Gtech away. arrived 2.5 days later.

Large Plain Wood / Wooden Tissue Box for Craft
Large Plain Wood / Wooden Tissue Box for Craft
Offered by Craft Sales Ltd
Price: 6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost didnt arrive, 3 Jan 2012
arrived so late I ordered another one altogether from another brand and the new order came first! i was almost going to report as not arrived and claim my money back from amazon when it suddenly appeared. Tissue box doesnt fit in there as I was hoping but does the job, Im using it and so far not bad at all.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 1, 2012 5:56 PM BST

Alessi Birillo Tissue Box Cover PLO7 W
Alessi Birillo Tissue Box Cover PLO7 W
Offered by Cadeaux Gifts
Price: 25.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 3 Jan 2012
I like it, my husband dosent not sure why, cant see why it was so expensive, does the job. box doesnt fit in it, I dont think yore meant to put the box in any of them but thats what I wanted to do to save myself from trouble of loading it by hand. I think it will stay as it is for many years

Love Bubble Umbrella
Love Bubble Umbrella

4.0 out of 5 stars Adult size, 3 Jan 2012
This review is from: Love Bubble Umbrella (Apparel)
I bought this for myself,its quite big even for an adult and seems a pretty good quality, not bad at all, I thought I'll end up pretending Ive bought this for my daughter but I took it to work and just made ajoke saying can you believe I have a Hello Kitty umbrella, well the heart wants what it wants, I dont see why not. I was on the tube and a very old granny was carrying a winnie the pooh one! she checked out mine and we smiled at eachother for our exquisite taste in umbrellas! :D

Mickey's Once Upon A Christmas [DVD]
Mickey's Once Upon A Christmas [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kelsey Grammer
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2.5 year old loves this, 25 Nov 2011
All I want to add to all the good review here is that my 2.5 year old loves this and would watch it few times a day if she was allowed in front of tv all day. Sometimes when I read reviews I am hoping to come across what age this is suitable for as I wonder will she understand this or not, so I'm adding my own here, hope it helps someone.

New Girls/Childrens Pink Hello Kitty Wellies With Artwork To Sidewall - Pink - UK 11

5.0 out of 5 stars My girl loved it, 25 Nov 2011
They arrived in good time, they look exactly as they were pictured. Big hit with my daughter who wouldnt take them off, great value. If you want to run around in them and want feet secured in them then they need woolly thick socks as they are loose like all wellies are.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3