Profile for Trev > Reviews

Content by Trev

Trev

The Shocking Miss Emerald (Deluxe Edition)
The Shocking Miss Emerald (Deluxe Edition)
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Aug 2014
I absolutely love Caro's unusual style and the electronics.

Apple iPad Mini With Retina Display Wi-Fi 32GB - Silver
Apple iPad Mini With Retina Display Wi-Fi 32GB - Silver
Offered by Smartco
Price: 327.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little tablet but wanted to use it as a ..., 4 Aug 2014
Brilliant little tablet but wanted to use it as a satnav as well but the tech info didn't tell I needed to buy the cellular version. Also on Amazon had difficulty finding the absolute latest model i.e. iOS version 7 and the V7 chip.

The Prophet: (Shepherd 2)
The Prophet: (Shepherd 2)
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Aug 2014
Excelent follow up to The Shepherd.

Ex-Pro High Power Plus+ Lithium Ion Digital Camera Replacement Battery for Fujifilm FinePix NP-50
Offered by ExpressPro
Price: 4.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera battery, 13 April 2014
The first battery I received wouldn't charge so it was returned for a replacement with no problem. I didn't expect to be able to get these batteries for such a good price so it was well worth getting one as a spare for use on busy photo days.

Backtracks
Backtracks
Price: 21.78

3.0 out of 5 stars Boxed Set, 14 Jun 2013
This review is from: Backtracks (Audio CD)
The music was as I expected from AC/DC. Unfortunately there was a DVD missing so I had to send it back and there was no replacement available.

Misty Morn Print by David Shephard - cms 70 x cms 59
Misty Morn Print by David Shephard - cms 70 x cms 59
Offered by The Prints and Posters Co.
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice picture, 31 Jan 2013
This picture was purchased to replace the original lost in a fire. I had a job to find it. No longer available on the David Shephard web site. Looks great framed.

Roberts RD21B(ECO4) Ecologic 4 DAB/FM RDS Digital Stereo Radio wth up to 150 Hours Battery Life - Black
Price: 68.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Superb radio, 31 Jan 2013
I brought this radio to replace my old Grundig that was lost in a fire. The main reason for choosing this model was for it's battery power. The problem was the Duracell rechargeable batteries were nearly as expensive as the radio. It uses 6 D size batteries and it claims to run 150 hrs on a set of batteries but it hasn't got anywhere near that yet though it seems to get longer every charge. The batteries do make the radio quite heavy but not a problem. it has separate Bass and Treble adjustment so you can get a really good sound and a good volume with little distortion. Only one slight problem, the telescopic ariel is quite flimsy not up to the high standard as the rest of the radio. Care must be taken as to not damage it. Yes I would recommend it.

Panasonic KX-TG6713EB DECT Phone
Panasonic KX-TG6713EB DECT Phone
Offered by bargainunlimited
Price: 51.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good phones, 31 Jan 2013
I brought these phones to replace some faulty BT phones. I chose Panasonic mainly as my father has had one for years and I don't think the batteries have even been replaced. The phone is nice to hold and big enough to hold between chin and shoulder. The sound is very clear and the phone is easy to use and set up. I would give it 5 stars but for an ECO bottom that I can't understand what it does or see the point of it. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.

The Best Of Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac
The Best Of Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac
Price: 5.68

3.0 out of 5 stars The Best of Peter Greens Fleetwood Mac, 30 July 2012
I am a fan of Fleetwood Mac but not that big that I knew there were two line ups. I thought this album would be great but most of it is old stuff of which I seem to be growing out of. There are one or two great classics on the album i.e. Albatross and Man of The World.

Life In A Beautiful Light (Deluxe Version)
Life In A Beautiful Light (Deluxe Version)
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Life in a Beautiful Light. Amy Macdonald, 30 July 2012
Excelent. Amy just gets better. I didn't like the single the first time I heard it but the more I listen to it the more I like it. I also like the acoustic versions on the De Luxe album.