Profile for Cr Jeffreys > Reviews

The Collected Works of Jessie Penn-Lewis - Seven books in one
The Collected Works of Jessie Penn-Lewis - Seven books in one
Price: 2.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring., 22 Jun 2014
I have always appreciated the work of this author and have found the books really sound and helpful.
These are books to continue to ponder over.

The Husband's Secret
The Husband's Secret
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't' put it down, 28 Nov 2013
This is the first book that I've read by this author and it won't be the last. Great book, well written and cleverly intermingled story lines.

The Crucified Life: How To Live Out A Deeper Christian Experience
The Crucified Life: How To Live Out A Deeper Christian Experience

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book, 24 Nov 2013
Still reading it as I don't want to rush through it. It is a book every Christian should read, definitely.

Little Girl Lost
Little Girl Lost
Price: 0.59

3.0 out of 5 stars Only OK, 24 Nov 2013
This review is from: Little Girl Lost (Kindle Edition)
Not the greatest book but OK and I did finish it. I read it straight after "Light Between the Oceans" which was a tough act to follow!

Philomena: The true story of a mother and the son she had to give away (film tie-in edition)
Price: 1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a bit like the film, 24 Nov 2013
I saw the film first and loved it however, the book wasn't a bit like the film and I stopped reading it half way through.

The Light Between Oceans
The Light Between Oceans
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book!, 26 Oct 2013
I couldn't put this book down, neither did I want to finish it. I hope we don't have to wait too long for another book by this author.

Stolen History: How the Palestinians and Their Allies Attack Israel's Right to Exist by Erasing Its Past
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars A refreshing read!, 25 Aug 2013
This was so refreshing to read! We are bombarded with so much propaganda that we can start doubting the truth. It sets out very clearly what the truth is. Israel has a history and is the rightful inheritor of the land. The "Palestinians" do not have a history, a claim to the land or a language that could be called, Palestinian. Easy to read, well researched and informative.

A Place Called Morning: A contemporary women's novel about friendship, loss, and spiritual redemption (Legacy Series Book 4)
Price: 3.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book by Ann Tatlock, 14 May 2013
This is the third book I've read by this author in as many weeks,having just discovered her.
Can't wait to read my fourth!

SCARS: Christian Fiction End-Times Thriller ~   Top Rated
SCARS: Christian Fiction End-Times Thriller ~ Top Rated
Price: 2.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Scars, 15 Mar 2013
This was a real page turner. As a believer in end times Biblical prophecy I found this utterly believable but terrifying. Well written and true to scripture it is a book that I would recommend to believers and unbelievers.

The Search
The Search
by Lorna Simcox
Price: 5.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring!, 2 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Search (Paperback)
This is a book that I really did find inspiring. It's a wonderful account of the author's
journey to the truth that is only found in Jesus Christ. This is a book that I want
every one to read!