Profile for A. Collins > Reviews

Content by A. Collins

A. Collins (Limerick, IE)

Drink Me Chai Spiced Chai Latte 250 g
Drink Me Chai Spiced Chai Latte 250 g
Offered by We Luv Shopping

5.0 out of 5 stars It's saving me a small fortune!, 20 Jan 2014
I used to treat myself to a Chai Latte once (or sometimes more) a week in certain coffee places, no need for spending almost €5 on a large cup anymore, can enjoy the same taste at home now!

Kids Slenderman Morphsuit - Size Large - Age 10 to 12
Kids Slenderman Morphsuit - Size Large - Age 10 to 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, 20 Jan 2014
My 9 year old had a great time this Halloween, we are hoping it will still fit him this year!

Revolutionary, Patented SLEEP MASTER (tm) Sleep Mask. Worlds most effective light and noise reduction package. Helps with snoring partners , insomnia , shift work , jet lag for truly restful sleep. Prevents disturbed rest ensures peaceful slumber
Offered by sarz92

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product!, 20 Jan 2014
I have never worked night shift in my life and after a lot of research I opted to by this sleep mask in order to get good night sleeps from day one of my shift. What can I say, I never slept better in my life! No daylight is bothering me and the earplugs delivered with the mask blocking out every single bit of noise that there might be. Highly recommend this mask for anybody that has to work during the night and sleep during parts of the day! 100 % satisfaction guaranteed thanks to this fantastic product!

Supergets® Samsung Omnia 7 Black Hydro Gel Case
Supergets® Samsung Omnia 7 Black Hydro Gel Case

5.0 out of 5 stars It does the job!, 18 Oct 2012
Bought the cover for my husband (who dropped his phone and cracked the screen already) and he is delighted with it, the cover fits smooth around the mobile phone, doesn't interfere with any usage, all in all a great little protection for the device.

Davina - Body Buff [DVD]
Davina - Body Buff [DVD]
Dvd ~ Davina McCall
Offered by Sent2u

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, 4 Feb 2011
This review is from: Davina - Body Buff [DVD] (DVD)
Just does what it says on the "tin"!

Great and fun @ home workout with lovely Davina, who is, just like myself, breaking out in sweats during various excercises!