Profile for ange > Reviews

Cold
Cold
Price: 4.27

5.0 out of 5 stars The cold, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Cold (Kindle Edition)
This was an amazing story. The characters were really well written and I found myself totally immersed in the story line and plot. I am usually quite a slow reader picking up books for the odd half hour read. This book was so exciting I finished it in 2 days. Definitely worth a read.

Sandcastles (When Hell Meets Heaven Book 7)
Sandcastles (When Hell Meets Heaven Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another amazing book, 22 Mar 2014
I have read all the books in this series and loved them all. I thought this was the last book, but having just finished it I will be going straight on line to go d the next book. Can't wait.

Wolf at the Door (When Hell Meets Heaven Book 6)
Wolf at the Door (When Hell Meets Heaven Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars They just get better, 19 Mar 2014
Wolf at the door. Wow what a series. When I read the first book I was very impressed. Every book in the series just gets better and better. Already downloaded the next book in the series. Can't wait to start reading.

FOREVER, I Will Love You
FOREVER, I Will Love You
Price: 3.03

4.0 out of 5 stars Forever I Will love you, 8 Feb 2014
An excellent story that gripped me all the way. Loved the characters and the story line. Only lost 1 star for grammatical errors.

Flight
Flight
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Flight, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: Flight (Kindle Edition)
An amazing story. A longer book than I usually read but it kept me engrossed throughout the whole story. Really great characters with interesting personalities. Would recommend this book to everyone.

The Cabin
The Cabin

3.0 out of 5 stars The cabin, 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Cabin (Kindle Edition)
Not overly impressed with the story. Kept reading thinking it would better, but it didn't!! It was however a quick read.

Playing My Love
Playing My Love
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Playing my love, 25 Dec 2013
This review is from: Playing My Love (Kindle Edition)
An amazing book. Not what I expected. Thought it would be sad, but I thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish. Would recommend this book to anyone.

The End Game (When Hell Meets Heaven Book 5)
The End Game (When Hell Meets Heaven Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars The end game when hell meets heaven, 14 Dec 2013
An excellent story. As I haven't read any of the previous books in the series I wasn't too sure I would follow the plot. That was not a problem. It was great story with interesting characters. A great read.

The One That Got Away
The One That Got Away

5.0 out of 5 stars The one that got away, 1 Dec 2013
A really enjoyable book from start to finish. Loved the plot and the characters. Couldn't put the book down. Would recommend it to everyone.

The Gravity Between Us (New Adult Contemporary Romance)
The Gravity Between Us (New Adult Contemporary Romance)
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 12 Nov 2013
A great read from the start to the finish. A good story line and an easy read. It made me pick up my kindle every opportunity that I could.

Page: 1 | 2