Profile for Hampshire Rose > Reviews

Content by Hampshire Rose

Hampshire Rose "PK" (Hampshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
I've Always Kept A Unicorn - The Acoustic Sandy Denny
I've Always Kept A Unicorn - The Acoustic Sandy Denny

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandy unplugged, 28 May 2016
Love it!

Brown Wood Crucifix. 15cms Brown Wood Cross with Crucified Figure of Jesus.
Brown Wood Crucifix. 15cms Brown Wood Cross with Crucified Figure of Jesus.
Offered by St Joseph's Catholic Giftshop

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 13 Mar. 2015
Nice quality, great size. Just what I was looking for. Superfast despatch and delivery from this vendor.

The Way You Look Tonight (Seattle Sullivans #1) (The Sullivans Book 9)
The Way You Look Tonight (Seattle Sullivans #1) (The Sullivans Book 9)

3.0 out of 5 stars A pleasant romance, 15 April 2014
I did enjoy this book. It's an easy uncomplicated read and therefore an ideal time waster! The characters are likeable but not at all surprising. In this simple love story I did find the hints of submission and dominance play rather odd (and at odds) with the two main characters. It seemed like a pointless side line to the main story.

The Man Who Never Was
The Man Who Never Was

4.0 out of 5 stars A thoroughly enjoyable read, 15 April 2014
I really enjoyed this book. It's twists and turns kept me engrossed from beginning to end. I'll be on the lookout for more from this author

Good Clean Murder: A Plain Jane Mystery (The Plain Jane Mysteries Book 1)
Good Clean Murder: A Plain Jane Mystery (The Plain Jane Mysteries Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good holiday read, 15 April 2014
I quite liked this book. Nothing complicated or brain stretching or surprising in the, but it's a decent holiday read.

Ultrasun SPF 20 Sports Clear Gel Formula Once A Day 500ml
Ultrasun SPF 20 Sports Clear Gel Formula Once A Day 500ml

5.0 out of 5 stars tried and tested - brilliant product, 15 April 2014
I love this sun protection and have used nothing but this brand for the past 3 years. I've used it in Europe, Egypt and the tropics and it's always done the job perfectly. It seems a bit pricy, but its brilliant stuff that only needs to be applied once a day so it works out to be very economical. We put it on in the morning before leaving our room and by the time we've had our breakfast we're protected for the whole day. Even frequent swimming doesn't affect it's protective ability.

Never Buried: Volume 1 (Leigh Koslow Mystery Series)
Never Buried: Volume 1 (Leigh Koslow Mystery Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars a good read, 10 April 2013
I'd never read this author before but thoroughly enjoyed this book. A good pace that keeps you turning the page. Recommended.

Jingle This!
Jingle This!

1.0 out of 5 stars Tedious Tripe, 4 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Jingle This! (Kindle Edition)
I'm the type of person who can generally read almost anything (including Mills and Boon if nothing else is around) but I had to give up on this. It's so boring and predictable. All romances are predictible of course, but usually you keenly anticipate the outcome. In this case I felt no interest in any of the characters or the flimsy plot (if you could call it a plot). It was billed as a festive read and it was the week before Christmas so I stuck with it till I was just over 50% through, but I was rapidly loosing the will to live so I joyfully abandoned it!

Bright Morning Star
Bright Morning Star

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful antidote to Christmas shopping blues!, 13 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Bright Morning Star (Audio CD)
I love it. This is the perfect mix of the familiar and the new. Folky - but not too much so. Bella Hardy has a beautiful uplifting, melodic voice. I think this has just become my favourite Christmas album after only 2 listenings! I'm so glad I found it, I'll keep a copy in my car to chill out to in the inevitable seasonal traffic jams, and another at home that I can unwind to. Go on treat yourself!

Best Of St Agnes Fountain, The
Best Of St Agnes Fountain, The

5.0 out of 5 stars Like the curate's egg, it's good in parts, 8 Dec. 2011
I really enjoy seeing St Agnes fountain live but this album doesn't have the same charm as the actual gigs. There's absolutely nothing wrong with the voices or musicianship, in fact they are (as always) brilliant. It's just for me the album rates as was just OK. Nothing more. Having played it through once I'm in no hurry to play it again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4