Profile for Christopher Steel > Reviews

Canterbury Floral Red & Cream Double Duvet Cover Bedding Set
Canterbury Floral Red & Cream Double Duvet Cover Bedding Set
Price: 16.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love, 18 Oct 2013
Great quality product. Looks lovely with the matching curtains. My only problem I found was the colours run when put in the washing machine. Then I realised I put it on a 60 degree wash when it states 40degrees. So please do not. Make the same silly mistake I had!

Canterbury Floral Red & Cream 66x72" Pencil Pleat Lined Curtains
Canterbury Floral Red & Cream 66x72" Pencil Pleat Lined Curtains
Price: 23.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love!, 18 Oct 2013
These curtains are so beautiful and amazing. I can not say how impressed I am with them. Looks exactly like it does in the pic and I even bought the bed covers to match. Lovely good quality product.

Blue Lace Cushion Cover Cath Kidston Fabric Striped Pillow Throw Case Shabby Chic
Offered by Arcobaleno London
Price: 10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pattern only on one size, 18 Oct 2013
Very good quality product that I would recommend. I only gave it 4 stars as I though the pattern would be on both sides and I weren't.

Cushion Pillow Cover Cath Kidston Fabric Spring Bouquet Dove Grey Country Floral

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 18 Oct 2013
I thought the pattern on the pillow was on both sides but it was not. This is my only fault. Other then that a very good quality product that I would recommend.

DEEP PINCH PLEAT END RUFFLETTE CURTAIN HOOK LONG NECK DP41LN ( pack of 30 )
DEEP PINCH PLEAT END RUFFLETTE CURTAIN HOOK LONG NECK DP41LN ( pack of 30 )
Offered by Direct hardware
Price: 4.54

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 18 Oct 2013
Does exactly what it says on the tin! Was supplied with an extra one. Only problem I found is that they are protruding above the curtain line so I can see them. Other then that they are worth the money.

8" Lampshade Handmade in UK - Cath Kidston Antique Rose Bouquet Wallpaper
8" Lampshade Handmade in UK - Cath Kidston Antique Rose Bouquet Wallpaper

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 18 Oct 2013
A little pricey but very worth it! Lovely colour and matches my floral bedroom perfectly. I would definitely recommend. Decent size too!

Cath Kidston Cushion Cover English Rose Decorative Throw Pillow Case White Pink
Cath Kidston Cushion Cover English Rose Decorative Throw Pillow Case White Pink
Offered by Arcobaleno London
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 18 Oct 2013
Very happy. Bit smaller then I first thought but very pleased with quality. Would definitely recommend. Won't be disappointed at all.

Bright Starts Having a Ball Giggables (Colours may vary)
Bright Starts Having a Ball Giggables (Colours may vary)
Price: 4.91

2.0 out of 5 stars Only one supplied, 18 Oct 2013
Thought I was buying 6 balls but only got sent one. Very disappointing. It should be made clearer on the amount the customer is being supplied with.