Profile for Mr ian Berry > Reviews

Content by Mr ian Berry

Mr ian Berry (Rugby Warwickshire UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Dunlop Mens Indoor Squash Shoe Mens White/Navy 8
Dunlop Mens Indoor Squash Shoe Mens White/Navy 8
Offered by Field & Trek
Price: 19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing, 13 Aug 2014
The length of the shoe is fine a size 8 as ordered, but they are quite a snug fit I am hoping they will stretch a bit without splitting.

Xenitha: The Finale (Xenitha trilogy Book 3)
Xenitha: The Finale (Xenitha trilogy Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Y Emery 3, 7 Feb 2014
I found this book enthralling exiting and so addictive I couldn’t put it down once picked up, I cannot rate this product highly enough, I would buy from this writer again and again, can’t wait until she publishes something else; will be looking out on anazon for the next book P.S. There are two more books in this saga well worth a look; the whole saga was a joy to get wrapped up in Five stars from me. Thank you.

Return to Xenitha (The Xenitha Trilogy Book 2)
Return to Xenitha (The Xenitha Trilogy Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Y Emery 2, 7 Feb 2014

Into Xenitha (The Xenitha trilogy Book 1)
Into Xenitha (The Xenitha trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Y Emery1, 7 Feb 2014

Kingavon BB-FH190 Frost Watcher
Kingavon BB-FH190 Frost Watcher
Price: 15.61

3.0 out of 5 stars foowe, 7 Feb 2014
I cannot rate this product highly enough, the build quality is superb the packaging and the delivery were all top class. I would buy from this firm without any concerns in the future, the whole process was painless and a joy to be involved with thank you all concerned.

Securit heavy duty 1metre galvanized padlock chain
Securit heavy duty 1metre galvanized padlock chain
Offered by Dealsdirect247
Price: 6.20

5.0 out of 5 stars h.d.chain, 7 Feb 2014

London Oyster Balance
London Oyster Balance

5.0 out of 5 stars oyster card reader, 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: London Oyster Balance (App)

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 - Cobalt Gloss Blue

PG-40 Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge x 2 ( Twin Pack ) for Canon Printers
Offered by Quality Ink Cartridges
Price: 4.87

5.0 out of 5 stars ink, 7 Feb 2014

7dayshop Bluetooth 4.0 USB Mini Dongle/Adapter - Makes Your PC or Laptop Bluetooth Compatible with Bluetooth Headphones and Headsets, Speakers, Keyboards, Mice and Your Mobile Phone of Course. USe with Apple iPhone and Apple iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia Lumia, Sony Xperia, HTC and Nexus etc.
Offered by 7dayshop Limited (VAT Registered)
Price: 5.37