Profile for rae fr. > Reviews

rae fr. "rae." (england)

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars hassle, 7 Feb. 2014
I wanted a processor for so long but then I realized it wasn't for me after buying it. Maybe it's just me but it didn't always work when I turned the switch & after a while I got so frustrated with it, seemed a lot of hassle setting it up just for a couple of min's aswell. It's just a shame as I still use a knife instead of getting the processor out :(

Brabantia Bin Liner G, 30 L - 40 Bags
Brabantia Bin Liner G, 30 L - 40 Bags

4.0 out of 5 stars bin liners, 7 Feb. 2014
I like these liners because they are so much better than using old supermarket bags, I've had my bin for a year and I do use supermarket bags to save money :) but when I run out I use a proper Brabantia liner and it seems so nice lol. When I empty my bin at night, I leave it by the door ready to take down to the skip the next morning (i'm in a flat) & nothing leaks from it like from the carrier bags! I will deffinately buy more when I need them.

Vichy Dermablend Ultra-Corrective Foundation Cream Stick 12g-Porcelain 11
Vichy Dermablend Ultra-Corrective Foundation Cream Stick 12g-Porcelain 11

2.0 out of 5 stars cover foundation, 8 Nov. 2013
I bought it because in a magazine it said that something in it was so strong that it covers tattoos - I wanted it to cover thread veins on my legs...... I can still see the veins slightly and the foundation colour is so different to my skin that I cant blend it in.

Moroccanoil LIGHT Treatment 25ml - For fine or light-colored hair
Moroccanoil LIGHT Treatment 25ml - For fine or light-colored hair
Offered by Royal_Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars hair treatment oil., 8 Nov. 2013
It's a bit expesive but you only need the tiniest amount! Then again my hair is very fine so not sure how much would be needed on thick hair. But I love the smell and the comb just glides through my hair after applying it and it's so soft. I would buy it again and I would recommend it to a friend.

African Mango: 6000mg - The Original Product & Best Quality (90 Capsules)
African Mango: 6000mg - The Original Product & Best Quality (90 Capsules)

3.0 out of 5 stars diet control tabs, 8 Nov. 2013
I'm not sure if they really work, somedays I think they're working and others I just feel as hungry as ever!

Toni and Guy TGDR5363UK Touch Control Dryer
Toni and Guy TGDR5363UK Touch Control Dryer

4.0 out of 5 stars hairdryer, 8 Nov. 2013
I chose a 4 star rating because the only thing that annoys me is that the button to change the settings is on the handle where you hold the dryer and I keep pressing it accidently.
Other than that I like it and I would recommend it to a friend.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars sexy thong, 25 Sept. 2013
I only gave 1 star short because of the price! It fits perfect and looks lovely (apart from me needing a bit of toning up :/) but just rather expensive.

GARDMAN BLACK STEEL HANGING SEED FEEDER GARDEN WILD BIRDS NEW
GARDMAN BLACK STEEL HANGING SEED FEEDER GARDEN WILD BIRDS NEW
Offered by Pet Connection

5.0 out of 5 stars metal bird seeder, 28 May 2013
I love it because the birds love it and the squirrel doesn't seem to have chewed big holes in it!
Would recommend to anyone.

Dimplex Microfire (Golden Eye) Black
Dimplex Microfire (Golden Eye) Black

4.0 out of 5 stars electric fan heater., 26 April 2013
I like this fire.
The only thing i wasn't keen on is that on the lower setting, i can feel cold air blowing out so tend to just use it on the high setting for a while. Noise no bother and it looks nice.

SODACODA Silicone Pads Buttocks Bum Padded Pants Butt Enhancers - High Quality Body Shaping Underwear - Lowrise Brief Style - Black or Nude (S-XXL) (XL (UK 12-14), Nude)
Offered by Sodacoda GmbH

4.0 out of 5 stars padded pants., 26 April 2013
I really like the padded pants,
the only thing i'm not keen on is how thin the actual pants are and the stitching is quite loose, not sure how long they will last. That's the reason it got 4 star rating from me, but i like the shape it gives my bum as i'm naturally very flat.
I'd deffinately recomend them to a friend.

Page: 1 | 2