Profile for Hippychick777 > Reviews

Content by Hippychick777

Hippychick777

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Paleo Seafood Recipes: Crab Meat, Shellfish, Mussels,Shrimp,Calamari recipes (1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Paleo Seafood Recipes..., 12 Aug. 2014
Interesting premise, but for heaven's sake get a proof reader/editor. I didn't think you were even English, thought this was yet another rip off from China! Sort this out and I will re-review this (book) item.

Virgin: Free Sampler (Mills & Boon M&B)
Virgin: Free Sampler (Mills & Boon M&B)

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch out!!, 12 Aug. 2014
You can't post this as 304 pages long when it's not. Ok it says it's a sampler but not according to the product description. Check this out Amazon please, misrepresentation!!

Gopaldas, Big Boss Vibrator 23 cm Lavender
Gopaldas, Big Boss Vibrator 23 cm Lavender

4.0 out of 5 stars so here's the boring bit - item as described, 13 July 2014
Hammers right! "HAMMERITE?)!! B) Does exactly what it says on the"tin" B) okay, so here's the boring bit - item as described, though bigger than I expected, must have short thumb and finger gap! p) many hours of fun ahead, I'm sure. Package came quick too!!!

The Icing on the Cake
The Icing on the Cake

2.0 out of 5 stars the icing on the cake....., 3 Jun. 2014
Hmmm, well, apart from the usual "why are they treating me this way, oh woe is me!" drama queen isst thou. Painful in its execution as it is, it meets the mark, unfortunately quite low, of the early "mills and boon" heroine. I have read and loved these books for the past
X plus years and have always been proud of it. But this one is pushing it. Give yourself a pause before you buy.

Not His Mate ( Lycan Romance )
Not His Mate ( Lycan Romance )

5.0 out of 5 stars Not his mate, 24 May 2014
Well I'm her mate! This author is great, writes enjoyable books, very reasonable prices, not serialistic (my word, for all you anal "poor grammar, poor spelling freaks out there) or cliff hangers where you have to buy the next book to get closure. Nice, quick and easy reads, would highly recommend this author and A B Lee ;p too! Thanks, and keep them coming.

British Legends: The Life and Legacy of Laurence Olivier
British Legends: The Life and Legacy of Laurence Olivier

1.0 out of 5 stars British Legends: The Life and Legacy of Laurence Olivier, 3 April 2014
Nope, i'm sorry (not really) but he definitely isn't the great actor that everyone says he is. Maybe quite good for the early cinematic years but very stilted and boring nowadays. Why do people harp on about these "greats"? They're not really that great!

Alpha's Arrangement (Troubled Fork Shifters Book 2)
Alpha's Arrangement (Troubled Fork Shifters Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Alpha's Arrangement (Troubled Fork Shifters (Book 2)), 1 April 2014
Hmm, well we won't know until you reduce the ridiculous price to a more reasonable level, will we? Tick's me off this overpricing, be reasonable please. I'll review this when it's worth the price.

Bedroom Eyes
Bedroom Eyes

1.0 out of 5 stars Bedroom Eyes, 13 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Bedroom Eyes (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely dreadful. Poor grammar, poor editing, repeats itself, I cannot believe this tripe. The characters are flat, the storyline almost non-existent. Please don't waste your time, there are better out there.

Shapeshifter Werewolf Romance:Bring Her Wolf
Shapeshifter Werewolf Romance:Bring Her Wolf

1.0 out of 5 stars Bring her wolf, 23 Nov. 2013
Terrible, don't bother. ""I love how well the characters are
developed and rounded out - I feel like I know about these characters
before they jump in the sack - which for me is a HUGE deal!"" Seriously, did you read the same book? The high point was the free pity pizza. No depth here, but at 30 pages how can you really expect any. 30 minutes of my life wasted. Even if it is free, don't waste your time.

Blind Wolf (Book One: A Werewolf BBW Shifter Romance)
Blind Wolf (Book One: A Werewolf BBW Shifter Romance)

1.0 out of 5 stars Blind Wolf, 15 Nov. 2013
I've seen this whilst browsing and always passed it by. Then I bought the "Shifter Romance box set" and started reading it. Yo and behold, there it was, so I thought, ok let's check it out. Wish I hadn't, total twaddle! "Why didn't you tell me before?" Well, only the third meeting, first date!! When was he supposed to have the chance? A blind ALPHA?! Werewolf/Shifter?? Come on. This was absolutely awful and I wouldn't recommend this one to anybody. PC in the extreme IMHP. Don't waste your time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5