Profile for djmc > Reviews

Content by djmc

djmc (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Slumbersac SIMPLY Kids Standard Sleeping Bag approx. 2.5 Tog - Blue Stars Jersey, 3-6 years/130cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with quality, 8 Jan. 2015
Very happy with this sleeping bag for the price. I would recommend it, it's nice and soft and does the job.

12 Flying Glider Planes
12 Flying Glider Planes
Offered by ZUVO

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, 11 July 2014
Pack of 12 for a good price. Husband and little boy happy.

Little Tikes Hide and Slide Climber
Little Tikes Hide and Slide Climber
Offered by Debenhams

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 11 July 2014
Nice item good price at the time from Amazon. Delivery good. The frame is sturdy and the quality feels good. Overall happy with my purchase.

Sunoptic S045 Wayfarer Sunglasses Burgundy One Size
Sunoptic S045 Wayfarer Sunglasses Burgundy One Size

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, 11 July 2014
Impressed with the quality expected much less for £5. They feel nice. They are quite small, not a problem for me but might be for some.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointed, 11 July 2014
I was a bit disappointed with this set. I thought they were for the Propwash Junction play set but they are much smaller. I also don't think they are worth the £17 I played for them. The figures are really tiny.

Treasure Yourself
Treasure Yourself

4.0 out of 5 stars not so great on kindle, 27 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Treasure Yourself (Kindle Edition)
the book itself is good, especially for young girls. when i'm feeling a bit down it helps me to snap out of it and reminds me to be grateful for what i do have. my problem is that i bought this for the kindle and it makes flicking through the affirmations difficult.

SolarCentre Evo15 Solar Pir Utility Light
SolarCentre Evo15 Solar Pir Utility Light
Offered by SolarCentre®

5.0 out of 5 stars pleasantly surprised, 18 Oct. 2012
Happy with this light, used to light up garden when dog goes out at night. The light is sufficient, not very bright but enough so that I can see what he is doing. Our garden isn't huge though. Got one light to test if it works and would happily buy again to add further lights to garden and other dark spots around outside of house. Best part is the easy installation.

Trixie Biker Set for Large Dogs
Trixie Biker Set for Large Dogs

5.0 out of 5 stars happy, 4 May 2012
Really glad I bought this. I was a bit worried as I was scared my dog, a staffy, could pull me over or off in directions he wants to go, but he can't. I can sometimes feel him pulling to the side but I feel completely in control. We started off slowly just going up and down a nice clear path to get him used to it, he was unsure at first but after a few goes he got it and I think he now enjoys running next to the bike. I learned that it's better to go a little bit faster, that way he doesn't have time to get distracted by things around him, it's when I slow down he pulls to go to bushes/lamp posts.
The product itself feels nice and secure and I'm not worried about it breaking.
Overall I'm very happy and I often get smiles and chuckles from people, maybe it's because of the happy staffy running next to me :-)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars A good face wash, 8 Nov. 2011
I have been using this face wash alongside Panoxyl Acnegel 10 cream which I have reviewed and recommend. I like this face wash, it isn't harsh and I feel it has made an improvement particularly with pore size. I'm not sure how much of an impact this has had on my acne compared to the Panoxyl but as a good face wash I would recommend it. One bottle has lasted me over 6 months so it is good value for money.

Fujifilm FinePix S3200/S4000 Premium Case
Fujifilm FinePix S3200/S4000 Premium Case

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, 8 Nov. 2011
Bought this case for my Fuji S3300. The camera fits in the case perfectly, there's no room for movement. Perhaps I would have preferred a bit more space especially for the neck strap which I have to fold up in a certain way to get it in the case. The small compartment on the side fits 4 AA batteries and that's it. There's no room in this case for usb wires etc - this hasn't bothered me yet but if you did want a case to store the camera, cables etc this wouldn't work for you.

Page: 1 | 2