Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
The Plato Club (novella 2 of the 'In the Company of Ghosts' thriller series).
The Plato Club (novella 2 of the 'In the Company of Ghosts' thriller series).

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost 007 esque, 24 Nov 2012
I really enjoyed this almost 007 esque crime/spy thriller. It starts off as it means to go on with a solid storyline and believable characters that really aid the story. The Plato Clue did have a few moments that add me on the edge of my seat and with a few hooks and twists you really did relish each turn of the page. My only small gripe is that the story became slightly disjointed on the odd occasion but not enough not detract from an excellent book.

How To Swim: Babies and Toddlers [Volumes 1 & 2: 2 disc set in one case]
How To Swim: Babies and Toddlers [Volumes 1 & 2: 2 disc set in one case]

5.0 out of 5 stars A parental must, 22 Nov 2012
I wish I had this DVD when my daughter was just starting to learn to swim. With a little boy now it has proved invaluable with it's very clear and easy to understand lessons all done in an informative and interesting way. This is a must DVD for any parent wanting to teach their young ones to swim.

A Place Of Strangers
A Place Of Strangers

5.0 out of 5 stars Bestseller in the making, 20 Nov 2012
I really enjoyed this book and can see why it is selling so well and has quite a high chart position. The story whilst a little sl,ow to start opens up into an exciting thriller that has a couple of edge of your seat moments. Is well worth a read for anyone who enjoys a good thriller with an interesting story line.

G10  Cute Floral Diamante Series Pink / White / Red Full Body Case Cover for New Apple iPhone 5 - INCLUDES SCREEN PROTECTOR & CLOTH
G10 Cute Floral Diamante Series Pink / White / Red Full Body Case Cover for New Apple iPhone 5 - INCLUDES SCREEN PROTECTOR & CLOTH

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab case, 19 Nov 2012
This is a great case if yu want something that stands out and looks a bit modern and trendy. The case is of the hard plastic variety with a high quality print on it. Along with the case you get a free screen protector and cloth.

Quality Sitting Hammock indoor and outdoor (Dark blue red and green)
Quality Sitting Hammock indoor and outdoor (Dark blue red and green)
Offered by best4garden

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 19 Nov 2012
I have had this for a few months now and just got round to writing a review for it. Used it a few times in the garden on the few days we had some sunshine! Was a breeze to put up and take down and store away in my garden shed. Is good value when compared with other better quality hammocks like this one.

Fiore Tights 40den Lena
Fiore Tights 40den Lena
Price: £2.45 - £9.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice tights that look more 30den than 40den, 14 Nov 2012
This review is from: Fiore Tights 40den Lena (Apparel)
These tights are quite comfortable and feel like they will wear well. The size seems fine unlike some tights which end up either being too small or too large. I will say they look slightly more sheer than the 40 den would suggest nearer 30den when wearing them. Only small point is easy to get snag marks from a sharp nail.

VEO Red Ultra Slim Full Body Smart Case Cover for the Brand New iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2 (with Retina Display) and iPad Mini (1st Generation), with Full Sleep Wake Compatibility

5.0 out of 5 stars Price and quality are spot on, 12 Nov 2012
I have been impressed with both the quality and the price of this case. It looks much better in the flesh than the pictures show, The red is not too vibrant, more sophisticated and fits well with my stylish iPad mini.

The Complete Diabetic Diet: Small Changes Big Results -  How a Special Diabetic Diet Can Help You in Prevention, Management and Reversal of Diabetes
The Complete Diabetic Diet: Small Changes Big Results - How a Special Diabetic Diet Can Help You in Prevention, Management and Reversal of Diabetes

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, 11 Nov 2012
Sadly I have recently been diagnosed with diabetes and have found this book invaluable in helping me manage my diabetes with the correct diet. The book is really helpful and informative with plenty of useful tips that will hopefully aid my diabetes and make me less reliant on insulin.

Makeovers For Women: 40, Curvy and Ready For A Change - Plus-Size-Magazine.com's Makeover ideas on beauty, hairstyles, and tips on how to look better on ... readers of Plus-Size-Magazine.com Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Help me update my wardrobe, 11 Nov 2012
Makeovers for women has helped me to change and update my wardrobe, I use to tend to wear clothes that simply hid my figure and ended up making me look like a balloon. I tended to hide my legs in public either in trouser, leggings or opaque tights. Never dare to bare as they say, using the advice I feel by improving my wardrobe I look good and feel more confident going out, even now wearing the odd dress and tending to look less scruffy looking than I did. The book is really well written and laid out in n easy to understand way. It is the sort of book you can easily go back to 'dip into' over time.

G10 Rotating Black & Grey Buckle series Suede Leather Smart Flip Case Cover for The New iPad 4 (with Retina Display) + iPad 3 & 2 + with full Sleep Wake compatibility!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking, 9 Nov 2012
This is a really nice case and looks like the sort of case you would put documents into. The glasp is high quality as is the rest of the case and protects my iPad very well. Delivery was quick and I received the case within 48 hours.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11