Profile for Kimberley Rose > Reviews

Content by Kimberley Rose

Kimberley Rose (London, England England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Tottenham Hotspur Santa Hat
Tottenham Hotspur Santa Hat
Offered by FootballShopOnline

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for Uncle in Canada, 24 April 2014
He loved this and wore it to work on Boxing Day. Quite well made & he has a big head so will fit most people.

The Railway Children
The Railway Children

4.0 out of 5 stars School project, 24 April 2014
My 12 year old son had to read this book as a classics project for school. He found it a bit dated but really loved the story & got very involved twitch the characters. He does enjoy famous five books so assume that's why he liked this one.

Case-Mate Folio Case for Sony Xperia Z Tablet - Black
Case-Mate Folio Case for Sony Xperia Z Tablet - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, 14 April 2014
Fits son's Xperia well, is very well made & quite robust.
My only gripe is you can't close the case while the unit is charging so leaves the screen exposed.

The LEGO Movie Videogame (PS3)
The LEGO Movie Videogame (PS3)
Offered by Parkway Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 14 April 2014
My 12 year old loves this game as he has done with all the Lego PS3 games.
Has all the characters from the movie which he has seen so makes the game even more enjoyable.
A little more difficult than other lego games as he is stuck at the mo and getting a little frustrated,however if it was easy it would be finished in a matter of hours.

White Sarong with Butterfly Design
White Sarong with Butterfly Design
Offered by PASSION4FASHION

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply beautiful!, 30 Mar. 2014
This review is from: White Sarong with Butterfly Design
Came wrapped in tissue paper & is great quality. Lots of it as well so can wrap in many different ways.
Can't wait to wear it when I go on holiday!
Arrived the day after I ordered it....talk about speedy delivery!

Boxer Gifts Age 50 Tallulah Chic Wine Glass
Boxer Gifts Age 50 Tallulah Chic Wine Glass

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a gift, 22 Oct. 2013
Bought for my friends 50th (obviously) she has not opened it yet so I can only assume as a huge red wine drinker she will like it.
It comes in a lovely box so you don't even need to wrap it! Well made, not sure it would stand up to the dishwasher so would not even try!
Speedy delivery & vey well packaged

Novelty Hot Water Bottle With Super Soft Plush Cute Puppy Dog Animal Cover New
Novelty Hot Water Bottle With Super Soft Plush Cute Puppy Dog Animal Cover New

5.0 out of 5 stars woof woof, 22 Oct. 2013
This was bought for my son who gets very cold feet in bed, he just loves it.....I can see him wanting to use it in the summer!!!
The bottle is a little tricky to put inside the case when filled with hot water & I did think it would be bigger but not an issue.
Delivered on time & packaged well.

Lomography Diana Deluxe Pack
Lomography Diana Deluxe Pack
Offered by Smart Shop UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five stars for the company "The Warehouse" but not the product!!!, 22 Oct. 2013
I bought this for my partner for his birthday on the 12th of Oct, when we tried to assemble the camera & put on the 35mm back, the camera would not work. Very disappointing when I had been looking forward to giving it to him.
The Warehouse have provided first class customer service & sent me another 35mm back to try on the body of the camera, unfortunately that did not work so they then sent me a whole new camera body.
This identified the problem, the camera bodies supplied with the deluxe kit has a design issue where the winder slot is the wrong shape to fit the 35mm back, it appears from looking at reviews that Lomography are aware of this issue but do not appear to have informed their suppliers!
I give the kit one star just for the fact that the camera does not work straight out of the box, now it's working I would give it five stars as great value for money & a fun camera to own...I give the warehouse five stars for their excellent customer service.

Tracey Russell Pair of Ruby Anniversary Wine Glasses in Gift Box
Tracey Russell Pair of Ruby Anniversary Wine Glasses in Gift Box
Offered by Shop Inc

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful gift, 5 Sept. 2013
Present for my Aunt & Uncle who loved them.
They are well made, boxed beautifully & make the perfect gift.

Cosmetic Bags Make Up Toiletry Wash Bag Beauty Travel Large Vanity Overnight Grey

4.0 out of 5 stars One bag fits all, 5 Sept. 2013
I have ordered this for my holiday in October & at first thought it was too small for what I needed, however it is like a tardis! I can fit everything I need for my holiday & more!
Excellent value for the money, well made and looks robust.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4