Profile for Kimberley Rose > Reviews

Content by Kimberley Rose

Kimberley Rose (London, England England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
White Sarong with Butterfly Design
White Sarong with Butterfly Design
Offered by PASSION4FASHION
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply beautiful!, 30 Mar 2014
This review is from: White Sarong with Butterfly Design
Came wrapped in tissue paper & is great quality. Lots of it as well so can wrap in many different ways.
Can't wait to wear it when I go on holiday!
Arrived the day after I ordered it....talk about speedy delivery!

Boxer Gifts Age 50 Tallulah Chic Wine Glass
Boxer Gifts Age 50 Tallulah Chic Wine Glass
Offered by Giftime and Partytime
Price: 13.45

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a gift, 22 Oct 2013
Bought for my friends 50th (obviously) she has not opened it yet so I can only assume as a huge red wine drinker she will like it.
It comes in a lovely box so you don't even need to wrap it! Well made, not sure it would stand up to the dishwasher so would not even try!
Speedy delivery & vey well packaged

Novelty Hot Water Bottle With Super Soft Plush Cute Puppy Dog Animal Cover New
Novelty Hot Water Bottle With Super Soft Plush Cute Puppy Dog Animal Cover New
Offered by XS-Stock Com Ltd
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars woof woof, 22 Oct 2013
This was bought for my son who gets very cold feet in bed, he just loves it.....I can see him wanting to use it in the summer!!!
The bottle is a little tricky to put inside the case when filled with hot water & I did think it would be bigger but not an issue.
Delivered on time & packaged well.

Lomography Diana Deluxe Pack
Lomography Diana Deluxe Pack
Offered by The-Warehouse
Price: 160.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five stars for the company "The Warehouse" but not the product!!!, 22 Oct 2013
I bought this for my partner for his birthday on the 12th of Oct, when we tried to assemble the camera & put on the 35mm back, the camera would not work. Very disappointing when I had been looking forward to giving it to him.
The Warehouse have provided first class customer service & sent me another 35mm back to try on the body of the camera, unfortunately that did not work so they then sent me a whole new camera body.
This identified the problem, the camera bodies supplied with the deluxe kit has a design issue where the winder slot is the wrong shape to fit the 35mm back, it appears from looking at reviews that Lomography are aware of this issue but do not appear to have informed their suppliers!
I give the kit one star just for the fact that the camera does not work straight out of the box, now it's working I would give it five stars as great value for money & a fun camera to own...I give the warehouse five stars for their excellent customer service.

Tracey Russell Pair of Ruby Anniversary Wine Glasses in Gift Box
Tracey Russell Pair of Ruby Anniversary Wine Glasses in Gift Box
Offered by Shop Inc
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful gift, 5 Sep 2013
Present for my Aunt & Uncle who loved them.
They are well made, boxed beautifully & make the perfect gift.

Cosmetic Bags Make Up Toiletry Wash Bag Beauty Travel Large Vanity Overnight Grey

4.0 out of 5 stars One bag fits all, 5 Sep 2013
I have ordered this for my holiday in October & at first thought it was too small for what I needed, however it is like a tardis! I can fit everything I need for my holiday & more!
Excellent value for the money, well made and looks robust.

Manual Ice Crusher with Stainless Steel Blades and a Vacuum Suction Base, 2 Settings Course and Fine for Great Cocktails such as Mojitos
Offered by Rinkit Ltd
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Whole lot of crushing going on, 4 Sep 2013
This is a great crusher, feels a bit flimsy but has stood up to my heavy handed other half & 11 year old son crushing ice on an almost daily basis & has not broken as yet!
Is great for cocktails, iced coffee ect ect as crushes to quite small pieces.

Duronic White LS1008 /W Digital 50KG Capacity Luggage/Bag/Suitcase Scales with straps and batteries
Offered by DURONIC
Price: 19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great scales, 4 Sep 2013
I have not tried them on my suitcase as yet but have weighed several other items & they seem to be spot on.
Going to Lanzarote in Oct so will try them out then. They are very lightweight, just want u want when taking them abroad but they seem very sturdy.

Croydex Push-Fit Bath Shower Set, White
Croydex Push-Fit Bath Shower Set, White
Price: 23.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shower, 24 Mar 2013
For the price this is amazing! It fits my bath taps perfectly, no leaking.
Not the most powerful shower but what do u expect for 20, works like a charm. Have used it every day since purchased & no complaints.

Kentucky Vintage Small Batch Bourbon Whiskey 70 cl
Kentucky Vintage Small Batch Bourbon Whiskey 70 cl
Price: 35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars V nice Bourbon, 13 Feb 2013
Bought for partner who says it's very smooth & tasty, great neat or with a dash of coke.
Would def buy again