Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Shop now
Profile for Byz > Reviews

Content by Byz

Byz

FileMaker 12 In Depth
FileMaker 12 In Depth

1.0 out of 5 stars Kindle layout is terrible, 8 Jun. 2012
The print edition for this book via amazon has been delayed, so I decided to download the Kindle edition to my iPad as I was really keen to get a copy of this book.

The layout was terrible with blank pages all over the place and various symbols on otherwise blank pages, also there are disjointed diagrams. I wondered if this was just a problem on the iPad version of kindle so I downloaded it onto my Kindle DX again the same issue :(

Unfortunately these issues make the ebook extremely hard (if not nearly impossible) to follow.

I'm sure the content is good, but had I known about these issues I would not have bought the Kindle edition (I'd wait for the book version), someone has been very sloppy about formatting this ebook, I expect much better than this from Que !!!

My advice is avoid the ebook until they sort out the formatting!!

A real waste of £17 but it looks like I cannot get a refund from Amazon on Kindle orders :(
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 23, 2012 5:58 PM BST