Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

The Spiritual Dimension of the Enneagram: Nine Faces of the Soul
The Spiritual Dimension of the Enneagram: Nine Faces of the Soul

5.0 out of 5 stars A really excellent book, 21 Jan 2014
A truly excellent book. It is a really deep and profound book that goes beyond ta surface description of enneagram types and gives you a real understanding of what they are.. The spiritual dimension and explanation of how this affects our soul and our being touches me deep inside.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great buy and the price is a real bonus, 26 Oct 2013
These head phones are great when you want to block out sounds and listen to music/ audio books without disturbing others. I have tried putting my headphone to maximum volume and taking them off to see what others might hear on a packed tube train and really cant hear anything unless they are in my ear at which point I have to turn the volume right down. A really goo buy and other tube travelers will thank you for it!!!

Three Magic Words
Three Magic Words

5.0 out of 5 stars A life changing book, 30 Aug 2013
This review is from: Three Magic Words (Kindle Edition)
This is a life changing book. Once you have read it, your life will never be the same again.
It has had such a great impact on me that people at work have commented on how happy I look and how they look forward to seeing me because I brighten their day. I was someone who was miserable at work, didn't want to be there and couldn't wait to get out at the end of the day.

There are some books you read and you think "that was interesting" but there are some books that take you on a journey of transformation and this was one of those books. A fantastic book

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Zenturio Magnetic wrist band, 2 May 2013
I've been using my magnetic band for a month now and have had a noticeable reduction in the pain I get in my arm, wrist and shoulder. Even when I did heavy gardening for some hours my arm was not sore as it usually is. I like the fact the band has a strap and is easily adjustable as I have small wrists and other products I've used in the past have slid around or even dropped off.
The only down side I've experienced so far is that the surface of the metallic part has got scratched.

Vitamin D Revolution
Vitamin D Revolution

4.0 out of 5 stars The vitamin D Revolution, 1 Feb 2013
Excellent. Gave me lots of information that enables me to have greater control over my long term health. A must read for anyone who really wants to understand how important Vitamin D is.