Profile for Kirstyn > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Wobble Deck
Wobble Deck

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 11 April 2016
This review is from: Wobble Deck (Toy)
Bought this as a gift for my nephew, just for a bit of fun really and he loved it. It probably isn't the most robust toy in the world but it is great fun for children of all ages!

The Treasury of David: The Complete Seven Volumes
The Treasury of David: The Complete Seven Volumes

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 11 April 2016
Amazing value! I love this collection! Spurgeon really helps you understand the Bible and what God is saying through it. A definite must read for any Christian hoping to delve further into the Bible, especially the Psalms :)

The Complete Works of Charles Spurgeon: Volume 48, Sermons 2760-2811
The Complete Works of Charles Spurgeon: Volume 48, Sermons 2760-2811

5.0 out of 5 stars Really deepens understanding!, 11 April 2016
Amazing value! I love this collection! Spurgeon really helps you understand the Bible and what God is saying through it. A definite must read for any Christian hoping to delve further into the Bible and discover more about God's character :)

The Charles Spurgeon Collection: 60 Classic Works
The Charles Spurgeon Collection: 60 Classic Works

5.0 out of 5 stars Great collection and wonderful value!, 11 April 2016
Amazing value! I love this collection! Spurgeon really helps you understand the Bible and what God is saying through it. A definite must read for any Christian hoping to delve further into the Bible :)

The Mortification Of Sin (Vintage Puritan)
The Mortification Of Sin (Vintage Puritan)
by John Owen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 11 April 2016
Bought as a gift for someone who wanted it. Very quick delivery. Very happy with it.

The Good Girl: An addictively suspenseful and gripping thriller
The Good Girl: An addictively suspenseful and gripping thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant twist!, 29 April 2015
I bought this book not really knowing what to expect, I hadn't heard anything good about Gone Girl but the blurb of this one sounded really interesting and a helpful reviewer had said they weren't all that similar. I am so glad I bought it, I literally couldn't put it down, at first I couldn't see where the story was going at all but I thought I had it all figured out by half way through. Well a lot of what I guessed was true but the twist in the last chapter had me thinking 'what? No way!!!!'. Very impressed. It completely blindsided me. Have already pre-ordered the next book from this author.

What part t-shirt (Medium, Royal blue)
What part t-shirt (Medium, Royal blue)
Offered by famousfx

5.0 out of 5 stars Great..., 23 Dec. 2014
Great T-shirt, good quality. Arrived very quickly. Great as a joke gift.

The Sacred Diary of Adrian Plass Aged 37 3/4 (Sacred Diary of Adrian Plass)
The Sacred Diary of Adrian Plass Aged 37 3/4 (Sacred Diary of Adrian Plass)
by Adrian Plass

5.0 out of 5 stars So funny!, 17 April 2014
I've read this book several times and have bought it as a gift twice! I love it. I guess it might not be to everyone's taste humour wise but it makes me laugh out loud! I love the way it presents legitimate Christian struggles or strange thoughts you might think in a light hearted and relatable way. Definitely would recommend!

Thomas The Tank Engine Shaped Backpack 12"
Thomas The Tank Engine Shaped Backpack 12"

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 17 April 2014
I bought this for my nephew who is obsessed with Thomas the Tank. He loves it and takes it to nursery with him. Great for any Thomas lover!

Fractured (Slated Trilogy Book 2)
Fractured (Slated Trilogy Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the first one!, 1 April 2014
I like the first book a lot but this one just raised the bar even higher! It kept me asking questions all the way through and I loved the twists throughout (There are many!) If you like a plot that is revealed gradually in shocking bursts then you'll love this book.
Kyla is a brilliantly formed character and I love learning more about her!
I'm a young adult and I really enjoyed this book!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3