Profile for Helbag > Reviews

Helbag

The Collection Box
The Collection Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, 21 May 2014
This review is from: The Collection Box (Audio CD)
All the kings of Leon albums (apart from the new one) in a box at a great price. Bought for my sister as a present and she loved it :)

Breo Roam Duo Pack Unisex Digital Watch with Multicolour Dial Digital Display and Multicolour Bangle B-TI-RO3M-7L

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing, 14 Feb. 2014
I read the previous reviews about one of the watches not working and decided to overlook it as I thought it wouldn't be the case with all the orders. I was wrong! Very disappointed as the pink one doesn't work and as I bought these for me and my sister to take on holiday, she now doesn't have a watch! Don't bother buying this item if you actually want two watches that work!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 20, 2014 4:45 PM GMT

Genuine Premier Products Tailor Fit Car Mat Set, Standard Black with Black Trim
Genuine Premier Products Tailor Fit Car Mat Set, Standard Black with Black Trim

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, great price, 17 July 2013
I ordered these as the authentic Toyota ones were out of stock. I didn't expect much for the price but these are good and will last a lot longer than i thought :)

PortableParts Compatible Power Supply 65W 18.5v 3.5a (4.8x1.7mm Tip) For HP Compaq series Laptops

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 Jun. 2011
I am very happy with this product, after finding out the same lead in currys is £60! I then looked on amazon and found this one. The delivery was quick and the product is just what I wanted, thanks :)