Profile for Rachel Millar > Reviews

Content by Rachel Millar

Rachel Millar

Page: 1 | 2
ABC Products® Replacement Olympus CB-USB7 / CBUSB7 USB Cable Cord Lead (For Image Transfer / Battery Charger - Supports Charging in Select models) for Select Camedia / Creator / Mju / Smart / Stylus Series Digital Camera (Models Stated Below)
Offered by abcproducts

UV Glow Neon Face and Body Paint 10ml - Set of 6 Tubes - Fluorescent
UV Glow Neon Face and Body Paint 10ml - Set of 6 Tubes - Fluorescent
Offered by NeonBeauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 25 Jun. 2014
Great product and great price. Used them on holiday and they stayed on for ages

Tangle Teezer Original Detangling Hairbrush, Panther Black
Tangle Teezer Original Detangling Hairbrush, Panther Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Best brush ever, 25 Jun. 2014
I have never used a better hairbrush! I have wavy/curly thick hair and I was constantly breaking brushes. The Tangle Teezer doesn't tug at your hair, leaves it shiny and is so easy to clean. I'd definitely recommend for thick, unruly hair.

Ecotools Bamboo 6 Mini Brush Applicators
Ecotools Bamboo 6 Mini Brush Applicators
Offered by Beauty Bargain Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and easily cleaned, 25 Jun. 2014
These are great little brushes. Very soft and easy to clean as well as being good for the environment!

Wacom Intuos Pro Small Graphics Tablet
Wacom Intuos Pro Small Graphics Tablet

5.0 out of 5 stars Intuos Pro love, 25 Jun. 2014
The Intuos Pro is intuitive and sleek. Its great for photoshop, indesign etc and also for sitting on your couch while controlling your laptop! I'm used to using it after just a few days. Great product and great price.

Empire: An Epic Novel of Ancient Rome (Rome 2)
Empire: An Epic Novel of Ancient Rome (Rome 2)
by Steven Saylor

5.0 out of 5 stars Empire, 26 Dec. 2013
An outstanding book by an excellent author - I'm not sure if I enjoyed 'Roma' or 'Empire' more! If you feel like you'd like to get to know the story of the Emperors of Rome but haven't read about Rome before then this story brings the textbooks to life. Personally I found that because of its storytelling format I remembered the individual stories more. Recommended.

DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Barcelona & Catalonia
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Barcelona & Catalonia
by Roger Williams
Edition: Flexibound

5.0 out of 5 stars Barcelona Book of Knowledge, 26 Dec. 2013
I bought this travel guide in July 2012 to find out more about my trip planned to Barcelona in August. Its an extremely easy to use, informative guide with a lot of handy maps and good tips about the city. I was thoroughly pleased with it.

Wired-up HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors 1.8m Cable v1.3A
Wired-up HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors 1.8m Cable v1.3A
Offered by memorycapital

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and just what I wanted, 26 Dec. 2013
I needed two cables to connect a blu-ray player and my laptop to my monitor and these were just the thing I needed. At first I was wary that they're a lot cheaper than ones you'd find in a computer shop but they do just as good a job as the more expensive ones. Highly recommended.

Graphic Design: A Concise History (World of Art)
Graphic Design: A Concise History (World of Art)
by Richard Hollis

5.0 out of 5 stars Concise History of Graphic Design, 26 Dec. 2013
I checked this book out in my university library to help with some essays and then decided to purchase as its such a good resource. It is an informative, well-designed book with plenty of relevant imagery as illustrations. I've used it as resource in many essays since I bought it and was pleased at how low the price was for such a great read.

LG IPS234V-PN.AEK PS 23-inch Widescreen LED Monitor
LG IPS234V-PN.AEK PS 23-inch Widescreen LED Monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars LG Monitor, 26 Dec. 2013
This monitor acts excellently as a monitor or a television when connected to a blu-ray player and speakers. I was recommended this monitor as the colours are a lot more real than other ones in the price range I was looking at. As I study graphic design it is essential that the monitor doesn't 'make up' the colours which are really on the screen. Its easy to set up and transport and its great value for money. I love it!

Page: 1 | 2