Profile for mrs debra flook > Reviews

Content by mrs debra flook

mrs debra flook

Page: 1 | 2
Pet Palace® "Moggy Monarch" soft plush velvet and diamante cat safety collar for cat royalty plus FREE cute catnip toy! (Palacial Pink)
Offered by E-Planet Sales Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely collar, 16 May 2014
this is a lovely collar, it will suit our little cat as she thinks she is a princess :-) the delivery took longer than expected but it was worth waiting for, thank you :-)

SanDisk Ultra SDHC 32 GB UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card 30 MB/s (SDSDU-032G-U46)
SanDisk Ultra SDHC 32 GB UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card 30 MB/s (SDSDU-032G-U46)
Offered by PicStop

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 16 May 2014
Ive always used SanDisk memory cards for my cameras over the years and was very pleased with this one, also pleased with the fast delivery, thank you :-)

Hotties Microhottie Microwavable Hot Water Bottle Purple Polyester Fleece
Hotties Microhottie Microwavable Hot Water Bottle Purple Polyester Fleece

2.0 out of 5 stars not impressed :-(, 16 May 2014
at first I thought this was a good product, it held its heat well, but after the 3rd use it exploded in the microwave causing the glass microwave plate to brake, so not only did I waste money on this product I now have to also buy a new plate for my microwave, not impressed at all :-( but on a good note the delivery was very fast

Ex-Pro High Power Plus+ Lithium Ion Digital Camera Replacement Battery for Olympus SH-50 iHS/Tough TG-1 iHS/TG-2 iHS/XZ-2 iH

5.0 out of 5 stars very satisfied, 16 May 2014
the replacements batteries are very good, they last as long if not longer than the original Olympus one that came with the camera, delivery was fast, thank you :-)

Samsung WB690 12MP Digital Compact Camera - Black
Samsung WB690 12MP Digital Compact Camera - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars worst camera I have ever owned, 27 Nov. 2013
I purchased the camera a year ago, I have had problems with it almost from the start, I have returned it to samsung on two occasions for repairs but it is still useless, the problems I have had are, the camera completely freezing, I couldn't even turn it off, I had to take out the battery to get it to turn off, its very slow at taking photo's although at first it did take good quality photo's, until it went to samsung to be repaired then the photo's were very poor, the photo's came out either yellow or green, and also the wheel on the top of the camera thats used for zoom was sticking, so yet again I had to keep removing the battery to turn off the camera, after asking samsung for a refund they refused but said they would repair it again, by now I had lost all faith in samsung and the said camera, so after the second repair, I now have a camera thats very slow to take photo's and is still freezing, almost forgot to mention the video picture quality isn't too bad but the sound is terrible, I have now decided to buy a olympus camera as I know they are good quality and their customer service is also good

The Original Pocket Purple Pocket Sock Cover Pouch Case Suitable for APPLE iPOD TOUCH 5 5G 5th GENERATION 5th GEN
Offered by Glitzy Gizmos

5.0 out of 5 stars purple sock, 24 July 2013
I am very pleased with my purchase, I brought the sock for my iPod touch 6th generation, it fits perfectly and even has a pocket to store my head phones :-)

Op/Tech Rainsleeve - Twin Pack
Op/Tech Rainsleeve - Twin Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars rain sleeve, 24 July 2013
I purchased the rain sleeve's for both mine and my husband Olympus pen E-PL3 cameras, the first time we used the sleeves we found that they were too long for our camera's so we decided to trim the length down and the problem was solved, our camera's were kept dry and I also had enough of the sleeve from the off cut to cover my camcorder :-)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars very cosy, 24 July 2013
I purchased the cosy for my wheel chair to use while on holiday in Scotland, although it was in June it can get very cold and rainy in the Highlands, I used it most days while sitting by the water dolphin watching and even on the coldest and windiest days it kept me nice and warm, I would recommend to others but if you are taller than 5ft 4ins you might be better with the longer sized one
very satisfied with my cosy :-)

Puppy Soft Harness with Lead - Black
Puppy Soft Harness with Lead - Black
Offered by Scot-Petshop Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars soft puppy set, 10 Mar. 2012
I purchased this for my lhasa apso x dachshund puppy, it was too small for him so I am in the process of returning it, it is very well made and soft and would be ideal for a very small puppy, I am hoping that there is a larger size so I can get one for my puppy :-)

Happy Pet RSPCA Rope Tugger Dog Toy, Medium
Happy Pet RSPCA Rope Tugger Dog Toy, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars fun toy, 10 Mar. 2012
my 17 week old lhasa apso X dachshund loves his rope toy, the tugging helps to strengthen his neck muscle's the rope is also good for him to chew on as he is teething and it keeps his teeth clean

Page: 1 | 2