Profile for mrs debra flook > Reviews

Content by mrs debra flook

mrs debra flook

Page: 1 | 2
Good Boy Dog Toy Bear Fluffy Plush Soft Large
Good Boy Dog Toy Bear Fluffy Plush Soft Large
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE

5.0 out of 5 stars hours of fun for my puppy, 10 Mar 2012
my 17 week old lhasa apso X dachshund puppy loves this toy, he carries it around with him and it has now become his favorite toy, the toy is good quality and a good size, it is almost the same colour as my puppy :-)

GEM Case for Netbooks up to 10.2 Inch
GEM Case for Netbooks up to 10.2 Inch
Offered by GEM Bags & Cases

4.0 out of 5 stars netbook bag, 12 Dec 2010
great little bag but a bit too small for my netbook, i decided to keep it as i've been looking for a small bag to keep our passports, maps and paper work in when we go on holiday, it holds everything we need :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 18, 2011 6:17 PM GMT

Belkin F8N097EA088 Neoprene Messenger Bag for Netbooks Up to 12.1 inch - Jet/Royal Lilac

5.0 out of 5 stars netbook bag, 12 Dec 2010
very pleased with this netbook bag, i can fit my netbook in easily and all the cables, it also has space for my external hard drive and ipod, it has different compartments and a velcro strap to hold the netbook in place,it is well padded and looks good :)

SanDisk SDSDB-016G-B35 16 GB Class 4 SDHC Memory Card (Label May Change)
SanDisk SDSDB-016G-B35 16 GB Class 4 SDHC Memory Card (Label May Change)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandisk 16GB SDHC card, 12 Aug 2010
I purchased this memory card for my Sony handy cam, it has great picture quility and a huge amount of space, i used it on my recent holiday and captured some great video of dolphins in the wild :)
my laptop can read the format but my hubby has to use a memory card reader on his laptop which he purchased at a low price from argos

GEM Anti-Shock Case for Sony DCR-SX15E, DCR-SX30E, DCR-SX33E, DCR-SX34E, DCR-SX45E, DCR-SX50E, DCR-SX53E, DCR-SX73E Handycam Camcorder
Offered by GEM Bags & Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars Gem anti shock case, 12 Aug 2010
brilliant little case for my sony handy cam, its well padded and has a space at the front for memory cards, just what i was looking for, i'm very pleased with this product

Breville VKJ318 Hot Cup with Variable Dispenser, Black
Breville VKJ318 Hot Cup with Variable Dispenser, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Breville hot cup, 12 Aug 2010
I was a bit sceptical about buying this item at
first, as most products that boil water quickly usually make the water taste strange but this one doesn't, my cup of tea tastes just the way it should :) I'm very pleased with this product, it is easy to use, I'm disabled and have trouble lifting a kettle, the Breville hot cup has solved this problem for me, I can now make a drink when ever I need to :)

Tefal Quick Cup - Hot and Cold Water in 3 Seconds
Tefal Quick Cup - Hot and Cold Water in 3 Seconds

5.0 out of 5 stars great drinks machine :) very helpful for disabled people, 10 Aug 2009
I brought the tefal quick cup over a year ago and find it very useful, I'm disabled and have to rely on others to make me a drink as I can't lift the kettle, with the quick cup I can make a drink anytime, I drink fruit tea, green tea, coffee and chocolate drinks, which are ok to make with water thats not quite boiled, I still like my cup of tea from the kettle when someone is around to make it but the quick cup is there when I need it
the quick cup isn't a replacement for your kettle, its just helpful to have around if you need a quick drink or if like me you are disabled

Page: 1 | 2