Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for A. Prasad > Reviews

Content by A. Prasad

A. Prasad (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
The Magic Of Andre Rieu
The Magic Of Andre Rieu
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical indeed!, 18 May 2010
This review is from: The Magic Of Andre Rieu (Audio CD)
This is a fine collection of Andre Rieu's greatest performances both live in concert and studio recordings. The audio quality is crystal clear, and it has the best tracklisting out there, in my opinion. I can't wait to see him live!

Nelson Mandela - From Freedom to History [DVD]
Nelson Mandela - From Freedom to History [DVD]
Dvd ~ Nelson Mandela
Offered by Special Interests

5.0 out of 5 stars A fascinating journey..., 10 May 2010
A fascinating insight into the life of Nelson Mandela, with some great footage and in depth interviews. For anyone looking to learn more about his life, I have no hesitation in recommending this!

Mysterious Creatures [DVD]
Mysterious Creatures [DVD]
Dvd ~ Brenda Blethyn
Offered by becksdvds-co-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cast, hugely gripping, 4 May 2010
This review is from: Mysterious Creatures [DVD] (DVD)
The drama has a great cast, is very well written and well acted. Any Brenda Blethyn fan will love this, as I believe it to be one of her finest performances (and she's had many of them)!

McCallum - Complete Series One & Two [DVD]
McCallum - Complete Series One & Two [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Hannah
Offered by Special Interests

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly gripping!, 30 April 2010
If you're a fan of the genre, this is a must buy. It's story lines are intricate, and edgy. John Hannah is brilliant in this, and needless to say, any fans of Rebus would thoroughly enjoy this to!

Nora Roberts - High Noon [DVD]
Nora Roberts - High Noon [DVD]
Dvd ~ Emilie de Ravin
Offered by Todays Great Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, classic Nora Roberts drama!, 26 April 2010
I really enjoyed this installment of the Nora Roberts DVDs (I recommend the others to Tribute, Midnight Bayou & Northern Lights), its gripping and has a great cast. I don't agree at all with the review by 'Monk'! The story line is classic Nora Roberts, any fan of hers should get this!

Our Night Out
Our Night Out

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album!, 8 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Our Night Out (Audio CD)
Ive listened to this album over and over since seeing the band live last year, great upbeat tracks, good lyrics and very well produced. Highly recommended!

Christmas In The Valleys - Christmas With The Welsh Male Voice Choirs
Christmas In The Valleys - Christmas With The Welsh Male Voice Choirs
Offered by Not2day Media

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-buy Christmas album!, 25 Nov. 2009
I bought this last week, and I must say it's a great find! It covers all the great Christmas classics from over the years, along with good sound quality and a nice cover. I can't fault it, if you buy any Christmas album this year, make it this one!

Rock 'n' Roll Diner - 1957
Rock 'n' Roll Diner - 1957

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for rock 'n' rollers!, 2 Oct. 2009
I bought this last week and i must say, i could not be more happy with my purchase. It contains the definitive collection of rock 'n' roll classics, comes nicely packaged, and i was suprised by the great sound quality. A must buy for any rock 'n' roller, or even anyone looking to introduce themselves to the genre.

Storm Chasers [DVD]
Storm Chasers [DVD]
Offered by becksdvds-co-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars An exhilarating watch!, 18 Sept. 2009
This review is from: Storm Chasers [DVD] (DVD)
I watched this when it first aired on the Discovery Channel, and all I can say is, 'Wow'! Watching these guys trying to get into a tornado is truly astonishing, they're obviously not content with just watching one roll on by as I would! I can't wait for this DVD boxset to be released, and I really hope Delta release the rest of them! This is well worth a watch for it's fast paced, raw and unpredictable footage!

A Short Stay In Switzerland [DVD]
A Short Stay In Switzerland [DVD]
Dvd ~ Julie Walters

5.0 out of 5 stars Oustanding performance!, 28 April 2009
I watched this film when it was aired earlier this year. This truly is a great production, focussing on an extremely sensitive subject. Dr Anne Turner's moving story is done justice by Julie Walters & co, who approach the subject with such grace & respect, that it is difficult not to find yourself immursed. I'd highly recommend this!

Page: 1 | 2