Profile for Conzj > Reviews

Conzj

Mein Kampf
Mein Kampf

3.0 out of 5 stars Controversial to say the least..., 12 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Mein Kampf (Kindle Edition)
Ok I decided to read this book through a ever growing fascination of history and politic leaders throughout the ages. So I tried my best to read this with an open mind , I basically found it rather boring and I think Hitler jumped from one topic to another then going back and repeating facts he speaks about earlier. Through determination I finished it and I'm glad I did because I always had a curiosity about this man's way of thinking.

Iron Curtain: The Crushing of Eastern Europe 1944-56
Iron Curtain: The Crushing of Eastern Europe 1944-56

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 27 Feb. 2014
Very detailed reading, thoroughly enjoyed it although it could be sometimes rather heavy reading... None the less I highly recommend it an look forward too reading "Gulag", the book that lead to this being written.

A Reason To Kill (DI Matt Barnes Book 1)
A Reason To Kill (DI Matt Barnes Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read .., 3 Dec. 2013
Normally I wouldn't purchase a crime novel because I'm more into military history books but thought I'd give this a try as its free and I must say I truly enjoyed it and found it very hard to put down at times.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 4, 2013 11:45 PM GMT

The Brave Japanese
The Brave Japanese

5.0 out of 5 stars Very touching book, 9 Nov. 2013
This book tells a story of suffering , bravery an the true brotherhood of soldiers . This was a very moving story for me , at times it could be very upsetting reading how cruel these young men where treated . RIP too all the brave P.O.W. who never came home , in all a very good book and would recommend to anyone.

Fighting Through to Kohima: A Memoir of War in India and Burma
Fighting Through to Kohima: A Memoir of War in India and Burma

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr C, 4 Nov. 2013
Very detailed read , enjoyed it fully .would recommend to anyone looking for a personal account from the conflicts in burma .

Caring For Your Chinese Elm Bonsai Tree
Caring For Your Chinese Elm Bonsai Tree

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr C., 31 Oct. 2013
Very easy to understand info , handy to have when considering buying a chinese elm bonsai.
Great book at a good price

The Vietnam War: A Very Brief History
The Vietnam War: A Very Brief History

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Brief history of the vietnam conflict, 2 Sept. 2013
A interesting little book with many key facts and dates , tends to jump from period to period though in the wrong order of which the events took place but none the less I enjoyed it

The Turner Diaries: A Novel
The Turner Diaries: A Novel

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Read, 1 Sept. 2013
I found this book VERY far fetched as a whole. It uses propaganda and outrageous one sided opinions to try brainwashing the reader into feeling like this Turner is a hero.Anyone who is wise enough to read this and see through its ridiculous lies will agreed with me. However I have to admit it I did find it an interesting read as a purely unrealistic novel hence why I have awarded it 4 stars. REMEMBER purely unrealistic fiction and that's as far as it goes!!!