Profile for Angus > Reviews

U2: Under A Blood Red Sky - Live At Red Rocks [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ U2
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloody fantastic, 26 Jun 2014
I hadn't seen this 'video' in more than 20 years. It is awesome. I 'made' my kids sit and watch the opening bits where the rain is belting down and the band come on and just blast everyone away.

Its as fresh now as it was in the 80's. Walk Away and Sunday Bloody Sunday give me goosebumps.

I never really liked U2 (and still don't really) but this is a proper gig.

Read the insert about what happened before the gig and that the promoter didn't want it to go ahead and that it bucketed down in the desert state, with only half the arena filled, it turned out to be one of the best gigs ever filmed.

Fantastic

2-WAY Speaker Switch, Black
2-WAY Speaker Switch, Black
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar
Price: 6.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product but bleeds a little, 21 May 2013
Just what I need to direct my music either into the garden or conservatory - or both. Not bad for the price.

Gipsy 054482 Soft Toy Dolphin 55 cm Blue
Gipsy 054482 Soft Toy Dolphin 55 cm Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, soft and cuddly, 21 May 2013
As per my title, my little boy loves this dolphin as it is so warm, soft and cuddly. Very nice.

Maths Made Easy Ages 5-6 Key Stage 1 Beginner (Carol Vorderman's Maths Made Easy)
by Carol Vorderman
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 21 Mar 2013
Spot on, aimed at just the right age range, my boys have just turned 6 and love this book. Absolute bargian, quality book

Ultimate Dance Craze
Ultimate Dance Craze
Offered by magpiedirect
Price: 1.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Video is too arty farty, 30 Jan 2013
This review is from: Ultimate Dance Craze (Audio CD)
Bought this as I want my two little boys to learn the dance moves. Unfortunately the video concentrates more on angles and how the dancers look rather than on the moves.

It would have been 100% better if it had been shot from one or two angles where you can actually see the the dance moves in order instaed of cutting rom one view to another to another!!

The producer of this just wanted to show off the girls.

TERRIBLE DO NOT BUY

Mary Berry's Baking Bible
Mary Berry's Baking Bible
by Mary Berry
Price: 12.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Top lady!, 30 Jan 2013
Bought for my wife. She loves anything Mary Berry. Think she enjoys it and trying different recipies? Bargain book anyway

Christmas Cooking Apron Novelty Sexy Santa Claus Xmas Joke Dinner Party Unisex Adult Apron
Offered by My Swift
Price: 2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Very cheapo, 30 Jan 2013
Cheap to buy (as I remember) but very cheap in manufacture and looks. Did not try it on over Christmas

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (PS3)
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (PS3)
Offered by Bargain Games UK
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 30 Jan 2013
My boys love anything Lego and this is a great 'sequel' to the first Batman Lego. They love this game.

Stompeez Blinky Eyed Monster (One Eyed Monster Medium)
Stompeez Blinky Eyed Monster (One Eyed Monster Medium)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking slippers, 30 Jan 2013
Bought for my boys but they hardly wear them. Absolutely deadly if they were to be used on the stairs.

Duke Nukem Forever (PS3)
Duke Nukem Forever (PS3)
Offered by b68solutions
Price: 5.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Decent blast from the past, 30 Jan 2013
Great game from the past but I got fed up with it after a short while. Not as I remembered it from years ago!

Page: 1 | 2