Profile for Silverbox > Reviews

Content by Silverbox

Silverbox

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Tudor Conspiracy: Elizabeth's Spymaster Two (Elizabeths Spymaster 2)
The Tudor Conspiracy: Elizabeth's Spymaster Two (Elizabeths Spymaster 2)
by Christopher Gortner

5.0 out of 5 stars plausible and good historical ambience, 4 Sep 2014
Well written, plausible and good historical ambience. Characters are likeable and the plot is exciting. Waiting for the third book with interest.

Imedeen Prime Renewal 360 Tablets 3 months supply For skincare needs post-menopause 50+years
Offered by Mayfair Export

5.0 out of 5 stars Imedeen, 4 April 2014
I have used this product for the last 4 months. I noticed my skin improving after 4 weeks and now people comment on the lack of lines and creases in my face. .Some people may think this product expensive, but when you take into account the savings on expensive lotions etc which become increasingly unnecessary, I think it is fantastic. FYI : I am 85 and my skin hasn't been this good for over 20 years.

Life of Pi [DVD]
Life of Pi [DVD]
Dvd ~ Suraj Sharma

5.0 out of 5 stars Life of Pi, 29 Mar 2014
This review is from: Life of Pi [DVD] (DVD)
Acting was marvellous and the difference between the real and made up tiger was incredible. Sad but engaging and I shall watch is several times in the future.

Salmon Fishing in the Yemen [DVD]
Salmon Fishing in the Yemen [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ewan McGregor

5.0 out of 5 stars Salmon Fishing in the Yemen, 29 Mar 2014
Thoroughly enjoyed it after several viewings. Very close to the book although the ending was a surprise, but it was better I thought with a happy ending..

My House in Umbria [DVD]
My House in Umbria [DVD]
Dvd ~ Maggie Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars My House in Umbria, 29 Mar 2014
This review is from: My House in Umbria [DVD] (DVD)
Thoroughly enjoyed watching the second time. Down to earth and not too schaltzy. Well acted and Maggie Smith is terrific

Imedeen Prime Renewal
Imedeen Prime Renewal
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Imedeen, 29 Mar 2014
This review is from: Imedeen Prime Renewal (Misc.)
I have now used this item for 8 weeks and have definitely noticed an improvement in my skin. It is softer and lines are not so noticeable. No side effects which is great as I have a very sensitive skin. Will continue to use it.

Philip Pullman His dark materials Trilogy 3 books Set Pack RRP 21.97 ( The Golden Compass, The Subtle Knife, The Amber Spyglass)(Philip Pullman Collection)
by Philip Pullman

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark Materials, 7 Jan 2014
These books were for my 10 year old granddaughter, who loves them. Thats all I can say, as due to the way they were packed I couldn't read them first..

Traffik [DVD]
Traffik [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bill Paterson

4.0 out of 5 stars BBC version, 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: Traffik [DVD] (DVD)
Because this tale is told over several episodes it is more real and engrossing than the DVD, which is a muddle unless you have seen this version first.

Dark Witch (The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy)
Dark Witch (The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy)
by Nora Roberts

3.0 out of 5 stars Nora Roberts Irish folk tale, 14 Dec 2013
iI found the story, characters and presentation all a little twee and totally stupid. Had difficulty in finishing the book and will definitely not be reading the other 2 in the series. I needed a lemon drink afterwards.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Slimming product, 14 Dec 2013
Anyone wanting to lose weight should consider this product. Fabulous and in the first week I lost 4lbs without even really trying.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3