Profile for Rob. C. > Reviews

Kenex KX500 Professional Digital Pocket Scale
Kenex KX500 Professional Digital Pocket Scale
Offered by TheBigShip

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop Looking Around., 1 Feb. 2013
Stop looking around and just buy these scales if you want what is described by the seller. I got the MYCO 600 scales and after putting the batteries in they worked straight away, and as precise as I could of wished for. Now if I was one of these people who had a really expensive hobby or my job depended on super duper accuracy then I would be worried. I would be worried about how intelligent I actually was, for the price of these scales they are not going to weigh what some people are expecting. If you live in the real world then these are great, if you live in the world where you put bicycle tyres on sports cars then these are not for you, save up your pocket money and get some from NASA.
I have used them to weigh my diet supplements and that was fine, I also weighed some jewelery and the insurance company commented that to the nearest 0.1g is OK.
The question I would like to know the answer to is should I put a spare set of batteries in the spare battery slots or will they be flat when I need them??

10 x Universal Capacitive Stylus Pen for iPad 1, 2, 3, new iPad, iPad with retina display, iPhone 4, 4S, 5, HTC, Tablet pc, Asus Tablets, Samsung Galaxy, Mobile Phones, PC, Blackberry Playbook & Phones, Android and all other Capacitive Screens Devices - Universal Stylus Touchscreen pen styli - Assorted Colours
Offered by Power of Chi

5.0 out of 5 stars Far to cheap., 21 Jan. 2013
I think these are great and would easily pay more from them, like another reviewer has said you can afford to leave them all over the place, I certainly have done. As for the tips falling off that has also been said, I would advise that person to find a responsible adult to use some glue and fix them, and at the same time take his pliers off him before he causes any real damage!

Flymo Lawnrake Compact 3400 Electric Lawnrake, 750 W  - 34 cm
Flymo Lawnrake Compact 3400 Electric Lawnrake, 750 W - 34 cm
Offered by Wright's Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Football Pitches & Dog Turds, 12 July 2012
Once again a challenge thrown at me by someone I like to beat, he reckoned that his Bosch all singing and dancing raker would beat me with one of these Flymo's. Being slightly awkward and thinking I am going to give the Flymo one Hell of a test. The bet was who could fill a builders skip the fastest. The groundsman at the local playing fields let us have a football pitch each to rake. Finding a generator to supply the power was easy, finding an idiot to push it around in a wheel barrow was a bit tricky. We both started at 10 am and by 1.20pm I had filled the skip, I could manage about 45 to 50 paces to fill the grass box each time, I only had to replace 2 of the tines as there was not too many stones. The flymo didn't even feel warm when I stopped but the bosch had over heated and cutout at 11.10 am. Overall this another item that I have failed to break with abuse and total disregard of gentle treatment. I would recomend this raker to anyone, the pitch looked really bare and brown for about 10 days but after some rain it looks fantastic now.
There is one downside to using a raker where the public have been, I suggest goggles/mask etc.. As when it hits a dog turd they explode!!!!

Silverline 675170 Steel Security Chain Heavy Duty 1200mm
Silverline 675170 Steel Security Chain Heavy Duty 1200mm

5.0 out of 5 stars This is unbelievably strong, 21 April 2012
Bought this to secure a trailer to an eye bolt in the floor, before I could use it for that someone used it to extend a lifting chain and lifted a 4500kg load, not a mark on it afterwards all I need now is a padlock to match it and maybe this trailer will be mine for longer than the last one!

John Adams - Golden Coin Maker Refill Pack
John Adams - Golden Coin Maker Refill Pack

2.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, 18 Dec. 2011
well overpriced, the box it comes in has more value, its not a happy sight when you see the look of disapointment on the kids faces when they open it.

10 GARDEN SOLAR POWERED STAINLESS STEEL POST LIGHTS NEW
10 GARDEN SOLAR POWERED STAINLESS STEEL POST LIGHTS NEW
Offered by SoSupplies Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Waste Your Money!, 10 Oct. 2011
These lamps are rubbish only 3 worked with a very dim glow nothing like light you would expect, they are cheap and tacky and would cause embarassment and ridicule if placed where anyone could see them. I threw them in the bin where the manufacturer should of put them. Buy some thing else with your money, a candle would be better value.

Kodak Genuine 10B Ink Cartridge - Black (425 Pages)
Kodak Genuine 10B Ink Cartridge - Black (425 Pages)

5.0 out of 5 stars CHOOSE YOUR SELLER CAREFULLY, 28 Sept. 2011
These cartridges are great value, we are a very high user and have never had a problem with the cartridges only the sellers. I now use "In Your Basket" as they actually do deliver your goods. Be very careful about sellers from the channel islands who give you the impression that the goods are despatched from the mainland. There is a hell of a difference in delivery time and if you will get the goods at all. Dare to complain then expect to be lied to and insulted!!!

Kodak 10 Colour Ink Cartridge for some EasyShare Inkjet Printers
Kodak 10 Colour Ink Cartridge for some EasyShare Inkjet Printers
Offered by CrazyKangaroo

5.0 out of 5 stars CHOOSE YOUR SELLER CAREFULLY, 28 Sept. 2011

Inflatable Microphone - 26.6cm. Comes in Assorted Colours
Inflatable Microphone - 26.6cm. Comes in Assorted Colours
Offered by Price Drop UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh a minute, 8 Sept. 2011
If you want to laugh your head off get one of these, get a few mates around have a few beers and put on the music you listened to when you were a teenager. We had such a laugh that we are going to get some more along with the blow up instruments.

JJC replacement Canon EH19-L Semi-Soft Camera Case. For Canon EOS 450D, 500D, 550D, 1000D, 1100D with EF-S 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 IS lens (or similar)

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 8 Sept. 2011
I bought this case for my canon 1100d with 18-55mm lens, it is badly made, the camera hardly fits you have to struggle to get it in and out, its quality is not as described and I am wondering if the other reviews are for the same product. My advice is to stay away from this its too cheap, after you have spent good money on a quality camera buy a quality case. My 3yr old could make a better case at playgroup.

Page: 1 | 2