Profile for lilkittykatkins > Reviews

Boys And Girls [DVD]
Dvd ~ Freddie Prinze Jr.
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Reflects real life!!, 12 Oct 2003
This review is from: Boys And Girls [DVD] (DVD)
I absolutely love this film. i remember when i first saw this film whilst flicking through sky and it made me think of my friend mike. we didnt really like eachother at first (well, he didnt like me!) but as time went on we got closer and closer. just like jen and ryan do in the film. we'd compare our relationships like they do, it was almost like a mirror image. We became best friends and he was my most favourite person in the world. i had kind of liked him for a while and one day, we ended up getting 2gether and soon after that, we slept 2gether. now, we hardly talk and sleeping together changed everything. jen and ryan got their happy ending, i just need 2 wait for mine...!!
Anyway, this film is so good. SO GOOD!! the acting is flawless and theres so much that u can relate to.... this is such a good film, watch it and love it like i do...!!!

Producers
Producers

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic., 31 July 2003
This review is from: Producers (Audio CD)
While holiday in L.A i went to see the Producers and bought the soundtrack afterwards. It is so good that i havent been able to stop listening to the songs, especially "if u got it, flaunt it" which is rather amusing to sing when ur drunk! Definately get this cd, its great!!!!

The Ring [DVD] [2003]
The Ring [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Naomi Watts
Offered by DVD Overstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars A rare horror flick that scares me!, 25 July 2003
This review is from: The Ring [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
Having grown up with films like scream and urban legend and so on, im used to the slasher type movie. but the ring is different, it plays with ur mind. I just bought the dvd in america and watched a few times and theres still little things i pick up along the way. And no matter how many times i watch it, it still gives me the creeps. Definately watch this film if u want to get scared!!!!

The Sweetest Thing [DVD]
The Sweetest Thing [DVD]
Dvd ~ Cameron Diaz|Christina Applegate|Selma Blair
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars What a wicked film!, 20 Feb 2003
This review is from: The Sweetest Thing [DVD] (DVD)
I rented a copy of the sweetest thing feeling a bit hesitant but after 5 minutes of sitting on a comfy chair, i realised i was really enjoying the film. It is such a "chick flick", a term that should be used lightly. it had me dancing in my chair at certain parts and feeling sorry for one of the girls in another...! The Sweetest thing is an absolute must for anybody, even blokes as they would enjoy it....!