Amazon Fire TV Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos
Profile for jasfairy > Reviews

Content by jasfairy

jasfairy

Cosatto Swift Lite Supa Stroller Happy Go Lucky - Grey
Cosatto Swift Lite Supa Stroller Happy Go Lucky - Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars good purchase., 13 Jun. 2014
My main reason for buying this stroller was that I wonted a colourful design as my pram before was Gray and after a while I got bored of it but this one is certainly eye catching its a shame my son has out grown it now but if I have any more children I will defiantly be using it again.

Raleigh Kid's Rascal Pirate Cycle Helmet - Blue, 44-50 cm
Raleigh Kid's Rascal Pirate Cycle Helmet - Blue, 44-50 cm
Offered by Y Frame Discounts Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars nice design, 13 Jun. 2014
it has a lovely pirate design on it good value for money seems to fit well very happy with it.

Pintoy Wooden Firefighting Accessories
Pintoy Wooden Firefighting Accessories

3.0 out of 5 stars it's OK, 13 Jun. 2014
I like the little wooden fires but the hose pipes let it down as they come apart to easily also the handles on the hose have fallen out already you don't get your moneys worth from this product I expected more from pintoy.

Pintoy Fire Station & Pintoy Fire Engine
Pintoy Fire Station & Pintoy Fire Engine

5.0 out of 5 stars best toy ever., 13 Jun. 2014
I got this as a Christmas present for my 2 year old as I had seen one in a play group and fort it looked really nice it is very pricey as most pintoy things are but I do not regret spending so much its is a refreshing change from all the plastic toys you get that seem to brake in 2 minuets I think this is a timeless toy that will be in our home for years to come

Bayer Design Doll`s Stroller (Blue)
Bayer Design Doll`s Stroller (Blue)

3.0 out of 5 stars it's ok, 13 Jun. 2014
I got this stroller for my 3 year old son as it was the best I could fined in this colour it is a bit more than I wonted to pay for this sort of pram as normally they are about £6 or £7 in the toy shops i am shore he will enjoy it so money well spent.