Profile for Mrs. R. H. E. Viggers > Reviews

Content by Mrs. R. H. E. ...

Mrs. R. H. E. Viggers "Just Becky" (UK)

Emerald Witch (Deluxe) - Kids Costume 8 - 10 years
Emerald Witch (Deluxe) - Kids Costume 8 - 10 years

4.0 out of 5 stars I have one very happy witch!, 29 Oct 2013
This dress is brilliant. It swooshes, drapes and shimmers in just the right quantities and my daughter is thrilled. She is nearly seven but I ordered age 8 - 10 and, although it is a little big on her, she looks amazing. I think that this dress is very good value for money. Only winge is that the hat is tiny and has developed a hole on the edge already but I would still have paid the money for the dress. Very pleased!!!!

A Good Egg: a year of recipes from an urban hen-keeper
A Good Egg: a year of recipes from an urban hen-keeper
by Genevieve Taylor
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect solution for an egg-cess of eggs!, 7 May 2013
This is a book that not only looks delicious but also delivers delicious recipes. Genevieve writes in a casual 'busy-Mum' style that I immediately connected with. The recipes are simple, tasty and use fresh ingredients (and eggs of course!). This Bank Holiday weekend we tried out three of the recipes; the 'coffee and walnut cake' (be warned there is a small typo - it should read 1 tsp baking powder, not tbsp!), the 'warm Portuguese custard tarts' and the 'almond thins' biscuits from the 'Seville orange mousse with almond thins recipe'. All of the recipes tasted delicious and were enjoyed with an assortment of our neighbours who licked their plates clean! I am now looking forward to trying some of the main courses.

Macadamia Oil Infused Comb
Macadamia Oil Infused Comb
Price: 4.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Ordered by my Mum, 1 April 2013
This review is from: Macadamia Oil Infused Comb (Misc.)
I think that this was a success as my Mum ordered it and has not made any complaints yet - she has been using it for over a month now.

Unlikely Friendships: 47 True Stories of Animal Friendship
Unlikely Friendships: 47 True Stories of Animal Friendship
by Jennifer Holland
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Mothering Sunday gift, 1 April 2013
Given to my Mum as part of her Mothering Sunday present after having seen it at someone else's house. I was touched by all of the lovely stories of friendships between unusual pairings of animals.

Versafine Small Ink Pads Tsukineko Instant Dry Pigment Ink, Vintage Sepia
Versafine Small Ink Pads Tsukineko Instant Dry Pigment Ink, Vintage Sepia
Offered by BIC WAREHOUSE
Price: 2.41

3.0 out of 5 stars Much Smaller than I expected, 1 April 2013
I thought this was going to be a decent sized stamp pad however, it is tiny. The colour is perfect - a sepia brown.

Sticky Mosaics Pretty Cards
Sticky Mosaics Pretty Cards
Offered by MMP Living
Price: 12.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Received as a present and then given as a present as it was such a lovely gift, 1 April 2013
This review is from: Sticky Mosaics Pretty Cards (Toy)
My daughter received this for her birthday from a friend and enjoyed using it so much we then gave it to another friend for her birthday. Better than the usual mosaic sets as the cards you make using the stickers, you can then write and send.

Rachel Ellen Woodland Creatures Writing Set
Rachel Ellen Woodland Creatures Writing Set
Offered by Bumbles Toys & Gifts
Price: 6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful stationary, 1 April 2013
Given as a birthday present - very good quality and good value for money. Like the stickers that are incorporated.