Profile for Mr. Anthony G. Beech > Reviews

Content by Mr. Anthony G....

Mr. Anthony G. Beech (Derbyshire)

Page: 1 | 2
Ghost Cherish Eau de Toilette Spray for Women 50 ml
Ghost Cherish Eau de Toilette Spray for Women 50 ml
Price: 26.26

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps her indoors very happy, 29 Nov 2013
a favourite with my wife,buy this every year and Amazon usually do the best price.Will buy again next year if the price is right.

20 x AG13 G13 SR44 LR44 A76 V13GA PX76A 357 Alkaline Button Batteries [Watch]
20 x AG13 G13 SR44 LR44 A76 V13GA PX76A 357 Alkaline Button Batteries [Watch]
Offered by Bargain HunterZ
Price: 1.37

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but don't last, 27 Aug 2013
I bought these for a small reading light (which takes three of these).They work fine but don't last long.But they are cheap so shouldn't complain too much.

Sunnybaby Children Textile Safety Harness (Black)
Sunnybaby Children Textile Safety Harness (Black)
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Filled need, 27 Aug 2013
Needed straps for high chair for one off baby visit...so didn't want to pay the earth..these were ideal and the right price.Actually came in very useful as we had a surprise second baby visit!

Silverline 204281 BBQ Cover 1220 x 710 x 710mm
Silverline 204281 BBQ Cover 1220 x 710 x 710mm
Price: 9.21

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job, 27 Aug 2013
Needed to replace old barbecue cover which going in tatters,this was the right price with guarantee. Plenty big enough ,easy fit and robust..and inexpensive.What more do you want?

5 Star Office Display Book Rigid Cover Personalisable Polypropylene 40 Pockets Black
Price: 7.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job for me, 17 May 2013
I take a lot of photos and actually print a lot of them so I need a quick and easy (and Cheap)way of displayingthem. These tick all the boxes for me as they are inexpensive,are reasonably sturdy,have 40 clear file pages to hold 80xA4 prints-and the clear pages are
clear-and have a transparent sleeve on the front cover for contents description or a photo which gives some idea of the contents.
I doubt if the file pages are acid free but at this price (3.90 post free) I'll live with that

The Photoshop CS2 Book for Digital Photographers (Voices That Matter)
The Photoshop CS2 Book for Digital Photographers (Voices That Matter)
by Scott Kelby
Price: 30.05

4.0 out of 5 stars I wish I'd known sooner!, 10 Feb 2013
I saw Scott Kelbys' other book "The Photoshop Book for Digital Photographers" at my son's house (he lectures and freelances) and browsed it.I have quite a few books on Photoshop and "how to" but this and his other book would have been my first buys,had I known about them. The contents cover virtually all the problems and ways to correct them that are encountered by photographers with digital cameras, in a straightforward and easily followed format. I've been using Photoshop Elements ,Photoshop 6 and now CS2 for about 8 years,but with this book and his other,I've already had several of those "so that's how you do it" and "I never knew that" moments. I will probably be selling my other books now! Highly recommended for those who really want to produce great photos.

Mens/Gents Black Lambretta Leather Lace Up Shoes - Black - UK 6-12
Mens/Gents Black Lambretta Leather Lace Up Shoes - Black - UK 6-12

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star comfort, 20 Feb 2012
I bought a pair of these from the Designer Outlet at Ross on Wye and they are the most comfortable pair of shoes I've ever had.
They are casual and lightweight,and because of the outstanding comfort,I've worn them and worn them until the soles are worn out.
So I'm going to buy another pair!

Judgment of Paris: California Vs. France and the Historic 1976 Paris Tasting That Revolutionized Wine
by Robert G Mondavi
Price: 8.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Detailed and involving, 31 Dec 2009
A must for wine lovers.A detailed and involving story about the people and events that changed
Californian wine from it's jug-wine image to becoming a match for the best of French wines.
It traces the beginnings of a small group of dedicated wine makers who struggled to achieve the
dream of making wine from Napa and Sonoma the best in the world and the culmination of their
efforts in 1976 when the wine world was changed forever. The book is out of print but good used
copies can be found at sensible prices.Demand is rising because of the two films of this book
recently released.It is not a book you can read at one sitting as there is a huge amount of detail
so it is best read in sections.It will wet your appetite to holiday in Napa area , see these wineries
and taste the wines .

Napa Valley
Napa Valley
by John Thoreen

5.0 out of 5 stars For Wine Lovers, 31 Dec 2009
This review is from: Napa Valley (Hardcover)
This book is a classic for lovers of Californian Wine.
The photographs by Charles O'Rear are wonderful and give a real sense of Napa and the people who make wine.
There are several similar books by John Thoreen and Charles O'Rear
and because they are out of print,availabity of good copies is becoming difficult,
and of course the prices are rising.Try and get a signed copy,it's a good long term investment,
but just enjoy the story of Napa,it's wine and it's people.

Page: 1 | 2