Profile for Amelie > Reviews

Content by Amelie

Amelie (Canterbury)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday gift for Ghibli fan., 22 Aug 2014
Birthday gift for Ghibli fan. She loved it.

Baby Born Nappies 5 Pack
Baby Born Nappies 5 Pack
Offered by gosling toys

1.0 out of 5 stars Use the premature baby nappies from Pampers instead! 24 for £3.47 and the right size!, 3 Jan 2013
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Baby Born Nappies 5 Pack (Toy)
I purchased the interactive doll for my daughter which included these nappies. They are poor quality - as you would expect - and the leaking water made the dye of the Baby Born branded dresses run. They are also £5.99 for 5! When I came to replace them I bought the Pampers prem nappies at 24 for £3.47. Fitted brilliantly and didn't leak!

The Last Templar [DVD]
The Last Templar [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mira Sorvino
Offered by A2Z Entertains

1.0 out of 5 stars Truly awful and has misleading title and synopsis on DVD box, 10 April 2012
This review is from: The Last Templar [DVD] (DVD)
My family and I returned on Saturday from Istanbul and really felt like a Byzantium-based storyline DVD. This wasn't quite it but having read the 150+ word DVD case synopsis in our local store which just covers the period 1292AD to 1341AD we thought we were getting a Crusaders/Templar/Church mash-up set in the thirteenth century and that it might be a bit of fun. This is a mini-series not a movie and it is truly pathetic. We turned it off after 1 hour. The action to that point was all based in New York circa 2006. The plotting was risible. The acting utterly tragic in particular the manalo blahnik wearing former archaeologist turned academic kick boxing single mum heroine who could hardly keep a straight-face and demonstrated no discernible acting talent. This DVD really did ruin a whole evening by wasting our time and money. We spend a fortune on books and DVDs on and off-line. I have never felt so moved before to review something.