Profile for Tara Smith > Reviews

Content by Tara Smith

Tara Smith

Page: 1 | 2
1pcs x Mini Portable Airless Bottle Cosmetic Treatment Pump Cover Travel Skincare Empty (30ml)
Offered by Angelakerry

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute waste of money!, 16 May 2015
Although the product is cheap you still expect something to work! Waste of money, the vacuum does not work at all! I wanted this for my revlon colorstay foundation! So disappointed!

Gel Polish Nail Manicure Kit Original Bluesky Top Base Coat Mylee UV Lamp Dryer High Quality ABS Plastic and Faster Curing times
Offered by Just Beauty UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely LOVE it!, 4 Mar. 2015
Seen a lot of mixed reviews of this product so I thought I'd give my opinion. Took about a week to come, it's a really nice and simple UV lamp. I am novice when it comes to gel polish which is why I decided to buy this product instead of paying 30 pound a time. You DO take the blue cellophane off which I was a bit spectacle about doing at first because it did not mention it on the instructions. Also when it came to curing my base coat, I found that once I cured it for 2 minutes, it smudged when I touched it but I just went on and applied my colour and top coat and my nails looked fab once I removed the sticky/tacky layer with Mylee Prep and Wipe. This lamp is big enough for your feet too! I used the blue sky bright pink neon which is really nice and highly recommend! Hope this helps!

Atdoshop Sleeping Mask Sleep MaskSexy Lace Leopard Print
Atdoshop Sleeping Mask Sleep MaskSexy Lace Leopard Print
Offered by Malloom®

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 4 Mar. 2015
I brought this to block out the light in my room, it does the job perfectly. The string which goes around your head feels a bit flimsy so doubt it will last long but its worth the money you pay. Took about 2 weeks to come.

BaByliss Pro Heated Ceramic Roller Set - Pack of 30 Pieces
BaByliss Pro Heated Ceramic Roller Set - Pack of 30 Pieces

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall, happy with this purchase!, 7 Jan. 2015
After much research, I chose to purchase these rollers as I read some reviews and the 30 rollers appealed to me as I have very very long hair. This was my second choice of rollers as I read up about the enrapture extremity heated rollers being ideal for long hair but unfortunately they have been discontinued. The first time I turned on the rollers there was a slight burning smell but nothing major and the rollers took about 20-25 minutes to heat up but I feel like this was due to them being never used before and myself leaving the parcel by the front door where there is a cold draft. I first tried them when my hair was greasy and the overall look was average but nothing great. But today, I washed my hair and put the rollers straight in, this time it only took about 10-15 minutes heating up so i put them on when I was drying my hair so that they would be ready straight away. Overall my hair looks fantastic, I am novice when it comes to heated rollers but its like an instant curly blow, even when I've left them in for only 15 minutes it looks fab so I would recommend using straight after washing your hair. The only reason I have not given this product 5 stars is because of the length of my hair, I would've found it a lot better if there were more red rollers which are the largest size as the yellow ones don't really have much use to me. Overall, I am really happy with this purchase.

24Box Nail Art Decoration Glitter Paillette Dust Powder
24Box Nail Art Decoration Glitter Paillette Dust Powder
Offered by NAKE

2.0 out of 5 stars Picture is so misleading, 19 Aug. 2014
Picture is so misleading. The glitter is quite large so not ideal for nail art, the packaging is completely different to the picture, mine arrived in a stingy clear plastic box, one of the lids must have been put on loosely as brown glitter was all over the box.

niceeshop(TM) 3 Layer Portable Plastic Nail Art Makeup Container Manicure Storage Boxes(Random Color)
Offered by niceEshop

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the price, 18 Aug. 2014
Came across this box as I wanted something to put my nail art accessories into. Delivery wasn't too long, you can take out the compartments which is good but it is not even pink, more of a peach colour, I also anticipated that the box would be larger but it is very small. Probably ideal for loom bands but I was not impressed. Ok for price

VonHaus TV WALL BRACKET Fits All Models LCD, LED & Plasma TV - Samsung Sony Philips Toshiba - (17 - 37.5") - Super-Strength 75 KG load capacity with Tilt Mechanism
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic purchase, 10 Aug. 2014
I was quite nervous to buy this product due to the low price but it's one of the best things I have ever brought. So easy to put together and now my 32 inch toshiba television is sturdily on my wall. Recommend this product a thousand percent!

COLT® iPad Air Luxury Case with Multi Functional 360 Rotating Protective Shell - with matching COLT® Stylus Pen and Headphone Clip - Green
Offered by MPB Trading International

4.0 out of 5 stars Strange colour, 15 Feb. 2014
I ordered this case for my ipad as it was cheap and I just needed it to protect the front and back, the only thing I thought was quite misleading is that the colour did not look at all like the picture, looks more leaf green than the nice pristine colour in the picture

EMBROIDERY, DARNING FOOT WILL FIT, BROTHER JANOME SINGER SEWING MACHINES
EMBROIDERY, DARNING FOOT WILL FIT, BROTHER JANOME SINGER SEWING MACHINES
Offered by Li Xi Long

4.0 out of 5 stars Squeak!!!, 15 Feb. 2014
Brought this foot and I'm quite pleased with it except the only thing I can pick up on is it is quite squeaky once put into the sewing machine

Breaking Bad 1-Piece Ceramic Heisenberg Wanted Mug
Breaking Bad 1-Piece Ceramic Heisenberg Wanted Mug

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 15 Feb. 2014
I brought this mug for my boyfriend who loves breaking bad. I'd say the quality isn't exactly great such as the graphics but it will do.

Page: 1 | 2