Profile for JP > Reviews

Content by JP

JP "J.P."

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
ANCHEER Adjustable Armrest Mesh Executive Office Ergonomic Chair Swivel Suitable Chair for Office and Conference Room Applications
Offered by ENICER

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Assembly, Comfort Mesh Seat And Back..., 26 May 2016
So far, things are great with the HOMDOX-XT Mesh Executive Office Chair With Ergonomic Design, Swivel, And Adjustable Armrest and here’s why. I know from work, that quality office chairs can be expensive, but of course you are getting quality for that price. I think the same is true with this HOMDOX-XT Mesh Executive Office Chair.

Assembly is key of mind for me. I’m never looking for an Ikea nightmare, and this chair was actually incredibly easy to get together. Just a basic run down of assembly from bottom to top: wheels into base; hydraulic gas lift into base; then attach the back of the chair to the bottom/seat with 4 long bolts; attach the armrests to either side with 3 bolts and 3 washers, each side; attach completed chair top portion to hydraulic gas lift and it’s done. 5-10 minutes max.

Here’s what I like most about the comfort of this chair. Both seat and back are mesh allowing them to contour my body, instead of resistance typical hard seat office chairs would have. It’s comfortable, and supportive for me. The armrests are adjustable up and down, and there is a dash line with numbers, for those who want to ensure both sides are even if adjusted. Chair goes up and down pretty easily with the hydraulic gas lift. I suppose one could leave the arms off it they wanted, but of course that defeats the purpose of buying an arm chair. The wheels are wonderful, I had a chair once that was a nightmare to try and roll around in, this one glides, but also, doesn’t move too easily so that I can sit down in it and know it won’t slide out from underneath me in that process.

Overall, the chair is great. After having plenty of cloth and leather office chairs, I like the feel of this mesh seat and back the most. For a long day in front of the computer, I like to feel supported, but not like I’m having to fight with my chair for that comfort. The HOMDOX-XT Mesh Executive Office Chair is great for me because assembly was fast and easy, and the adjustable features for ergonomic comfort are there to keep me comfortable while working.

Comment Comment | Permalink

Ivation Heavy Duty Rolling Snow Pusher with 6" Rubber Wheels & Adjustable Handle, Bright Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Then the Snows Came, Finally…, 8 Jan. 2016
After a long and seemingly endless summer, winter weather comes dumping snow so deep one cannot walk. Clearing the sidewalk, the driveway or the path from the front door is no easy feat. Likely, bad backs, heart attacks or other negative medical things will happen to you if you try to shovel that heavy snow. What's the solution, push it!

That's right, when push comes to shoveling snow, push it away. Finally, this past weekend I had the chance to test out this snow pusher with the first snow of the season. Last year this thing would have been a dream. The Ivation Heavy Duty Rolling Snow Pusher with 6" Rubber Wheels & Adjustable Handle is indeed heavy-duty, without being overly complicated. Simply roll it out the door and snow magically moves out of the way without bending, breaking bones or pulling back muscles. The curved blade rolls the snow allowing it to be easily moved out of the way, off the path, clearing the way for family to get out or into the house. When it comes to clearing the driveway, few solutions are faster or better, without noise, fumes or operating costs. The bright orange color makes the snow plough easy to spot, and easy to find; especially if I leave it in the drive for a hot drink break. The hard plastic wheels and blade are strong; able to sustain heavy loads of snow and still do their job in clearing snow. The long tubular handle gives the device strength when pushing loads of hard snow and ice. The angle of the handles is designed to work to make snow removal as easy as can be. Overall, this thing will really due me a big favor when the bigger snows come later this winter.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Sound, Easy To Customize Fit..., 2 Oct. 2015
The Meyoung Yuer Lightweight Sports Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Earbuds are a solid pair of workout earbuds for me, and here's why. These headphones run on the the latest and greatest Bluetooth 4.1. Pairing was easy, just like any other Bluetooth devices. Settings, Bluetooth, and I was good to go. Sound quality is great for the portable size, excellent for music and spoken word, like audio books and podcasts. I subscribe to audible and like to listen while I run, easy to do with this head set. For music, good highs, lows, and bass considering the very slim nature.

The Meyoung earbuds come with 1 set of soft ear adapters. I find while running or being active out in the yard, the earbuds stay in place and are comfortable. The built-in mic allows me to answer and take calls without getting my phone out, great during activity; and volume control on demand is perfect all from my left ear. For jogging or running, they are perfect. They don't seem to rub and the flat cable design keeps them from tangling. Very pleased with this headset. Easy to recharge, great sound, and the fit is adjustable for every use I could need them for.

Comment Comment | Permalink

Jumbl 2-in-1 Citrus Juicer & Manual Berry Fruit Press Squeezer - Bowl Doubles as a Serving Cup w/ a Handle & Measuring Markings

5.0 out of 5 stars Just a Little Squeeze Please!..., 3 July 2015
Morning has arrived. You wake up, hungry, thirsty and in desperate need of a bolt of energy and vitamins to replenish yourself. The solution is freshly squeezed juice, of course. You dread commercial juices because of added sugars and fruit processing, and throwing away the pulp were most of the nutrients are anyway.

You pull the Jumbl 2-in-1 Citrus Juicer & Manual Berry Fruit Press Squeezer out of the cabinet and cut an orange or grapefruit in half. The convenient cup serves as a handy little mug for your fresh squeezed, all-natural juice. Just put the domed lid over the cup, place half the fruit over the dome, twist and press and within a minute you have pulp-rich high-fiber juice. The cup, complete with measurement lines to tell you how much you have made, helps you keep track of your daily dose of nutritious nectar.

Oh, here's a little secret, flip the lid to make berry juices - cranberry, blueberry, cherry, strawberry, raspberry with the green tamper/press. This is a great solution for chefs and home pastry cooks too.

I found this an incredibly useful, simple and handy kitchen gadget that helps me enjoy a great breakfast every morning. It's great in the home bar too.

Comment Comment | Permalink

1byone Multi-angle Portable Stand for 4 to 10-Inch Tablets, E-readers and Smartphones, Durable Adjustable Aluminum Body, Sliver
Offered by 1Byone Products Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice Device Stand..., 23 May 2015
I like the 1byone Multi-Angle View Tablet Stand/Holder because I find it to be well made and extremely customizable. The stand is really easy to use, twist, turn, push and pull and the stand can lock in a variety of different positions. Not to mention the unit folds up flat when done, making it easy to transport.

I have used this stand with my 7" tablet, smartphone and Kindle reader without issues. I really enjoy using this stand with my Kindle reader because it can hold my reader at a comfortable height and position, and all I do is press to change the page when needed. This stand is really compact and ultra portable, making it great for travel and even taking to school or the library. Being made completely of metal, I find it incredibly durable and though it has a bit of weight to it, the stand is very stable.

Comment Comment | Permalink

1byone SuperSpeed Aluminum USB 3.0 7-Port Hub with BC 1.2 Charging Port, Built-in 15-Inch Cable & 5V / 3A Power Adapter, for iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, PC and Laptop
Offered by 1Byone Products Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Option For Those Needing More USB 3.0 Ports, Especially On The Go..., 23 May 2015
The 1byone 7 Port Portable USB 3.0 Hub is a great compact and very intuitive USB 3.0 hub. Today's typical notebook computer usually has but 3 USB ports, and you're lucky if even one of them is 3.0 capable. This product can convert that one USB 3.0 port into a net gain of 6 additional ports capable of fantastic transfer speeds.

The unit built-in pigtail USB cable so I'll never lose or misplace it. Easy to connect to the PC. A power adapter is included to allow the hub t handle heavier power needs (more hard drives at one time).

This hub works great for the USB 3.0 devices I have, and is backwards compatible with all of the USB 2.0 device's I still use today. The speeds I reached while using this hub were comparable to that of plugging my device directly into the 3.0 port on my notebook. I was impressed when using a USB 3.0 hard drive and very satisfied with the transfer speeds on my USB 2.0 hard drives.

This 1byone is super easy to setup. Plug and play support on Windows® will automatically install the drivers after plugging it in (this took less than a second on my machine). It's good to know that even without the power adapter, this hub still works great.

All things considered, the 1byone 7 Port Portable USB 3.0 Hub is a wonderful product, providing the speeds I expect from a USB 3.0 hub. It's a worthwhile investment to turn one USB 3.0 port into seven for connecting all my devices to my computer at one time.

[Review Sample Provided For Review And Evaluation]

Ivation Electronic Drawer Safe w/Full-Digit Keypad & Override Keys - Solid Steel Construction & Hidden Wall/Floor Anchoring Design - Runs on 4 AA Batteries (Included)

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy-Duty, No Learning Curve..., 1 May 2015
I'm really pleased with the Ivation Electronic Gun Drawer Safe, it's a good solid safe and was easy to get setup and going.

Here's whats in the box: the safe itself, 4AA batteries; 1 set of 2 override keys; 4 Bolts, anchors and washers; and the users sheet.

Easy to setup, install, and program. Out of the box, the safe will need the 4 batteries installed. The safe has a good amount of weight to it, about 12lbs on a scale, but if pre-drilling the holes in the wall, shouldn't take much effort to get it mounted on the wall. The safe already has notch holes on the back for mounting. The weight of the safe gives it stability in a drawer, keeps it from moving all over the place.

I programmed the safe by pressing the reset button inside, entering my code (can be 3-8 digits), and then pressing #. To unlock, I enter my code, press *, then turn the knob when the light turns green. After a couple seconds, the safe resets and can be closed and twist the knob to lock it back.

As mentioned earlier, the safe is very heavy duty. Solid design with good weight, but not overly heavy. If placed in a drawer or mounted to the floor, the interior has a soft foam sheet to protect valuables. If wall mounted, maybe cut the foam down to fit the new bottom. I wall mounted mine and that is what I did. Very pleased with this safe.

Comment Comment | Permalink

Ivation 7 W Solar Charging Panel, 1.8L Hydration Backpack/Bladder Bag w/Flexible Drinking Pipe, 10,000 mAh Waterproof Power bank - Removable Sun powered 7W/6V Solar Panel Recharges the Emergency Portable Backup Battery while Biking, Hiking, Camping, or any Outdoor Sports - Features Dual Smart Phone/Tablet Charging Ports & Pockets

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Backpack, Backpackers Best Friend..., 27 April 2015
I like to camp during the summer months, but getting a lightweight backpack that has everything I need can be difficult. This Ivation Biking, Hiking, Camping Backpack is my now favorite backpack and here's why.

First, the solar panel PLUS power bank. The solar panel is removable to store inside the backpack if desired, and there is an access hole to run the included USB cable from the panel, inside to a power bank for storing the power. The solar panel features a single USB charging port that is covered with removable rubber stopper to keep it water resistant. The included 10,000mAh power bank also features a rubber cover for the ports and has the standard Micro in and two standard USB charging ports (1A and 2A ports). The included power bank is an excellent tool, especially with it being designed for rugged use. The inside of the pack has pockets to hold the powerbank, and two other pockets below that for snack, or other things.

The included 1.8L water bladder is awesome for keeping hydrated on the go. The bladder sits behind a half-wall inside the backpack, leaving room for travel books, clothes, ect. in the front pocket. The bladder is attached with two Velcro straps at the top so it can be removed from the backpack to fill up. Excellent sized screw lid opening for filling and the tube connection is good and secure. The drinking hose runs from the bottom of the bag (so you get all the water you can from it), up, and out from the top shoulder strap. It can be adjusted from either shoulder side (both have openings at the top).

In terms of wear comfort; the straps and backing of the pack are good and padded, very comfortable. Especially when considering the water weight and items I would carry in the bag. The exterior bungee strap is great for my jacket or a waterproof poncho.

Overall, love this Ivation Biking, Hiking, Camping Backpack. It has everything I could want and more. As a techie guy, I like to carry tech and modern comforts with me while camping. With solar power and stored water, plus room for other gear, this backpack is simply fantastic.

[Review Sample Provided For Review And Evaluation]

Ivation 9-in-1 Dynamo Rainproof AM/FM Radio, LED Flashlight, SOS Strobe, SOS Siren, Windshield Hammer, Seatbelt Cutter, Compass, Mobile Device Charger - Charges via USB or Crank Handle
Offered by Smart Shop UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Complete Car Safety In A Compact Flashlight Design..., 27 April 2015
The Ivation 9-in-1 Car Flashlight is amazing and here's why. This thing has it all, first the unit can be powered by micro-USB OR with a hand crank, excellent for non-power situations. The flashlight also has an AM/FM radio, easy to use and adjust the volume and station. The Flashing orange light is great to make your car visible and the light features magnets near the opposite end that can attach it to the car to keep it steady.

Seatbelt cutter which is excellent in the event of a rollover. Window breaker for underwater or other situations where the window is the only way out. This guy can even recharge a smart phone with it's built-in USB port, just charge up the flashlight first with the crank. The included compass is nice but I would need to be really lost to use it, else-wise all other parts of this guy are essential and a must have for any vehicle. The bright orange design means I won't lose it and can easily find it if needed.

Simply put, ultra-necessary tool for the car, and I'm getting one for each vehicle we own. Perfect.

[Review Sample Provided For Review And Evaluation]

Aukey PB-N28 12000mAh Portable Power Bank for Apple, Android and USB Powered Devices - Black
Offered by Tianyue Dazzling

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots Of Power, Great Price..., 17 April 2015
I am on my devices most of my day for personal and business use. Work, travel, or play... my devices seem to die at the most inconvenient times and that can lead to a big inconvenience, especially if it's a work device. The Aukey 12000mAh Portable Power Bank is packed full of power but doesn't weigh me down. At 12,000mAh capacity, the Aukey power bank can recharge my tablet and phone multiple times from its power reserves, keeping me going long beyond my device's original built-in battery power.

The Aukey power bank is feature rich with 2 USB charging ports (one capable of 3.4A capacity divided between the ports), an easy on/off switch and recharges with a Micro-USB cable. Since this unit recharges with a common Micro-USB cable, I can conveniently take the power bank anywhere, recharging it in a hotel, or on the go, as needed. Great for Android and Apple devices alike; I found no issue with using this power bank with my Nexus 7, and Android phone, and my iPhone and iPad. This power bank is capable of charging my Nexus 7 from dead approximately 2 + charges or my Android phone from dead about 5 + times on a single charge. The Aukey is perfect for a business traveler or gadget obsessed. The name logo on the front lights up with each letter representing 20% power left in the power bank.

The Aukey 12000mAh Portable Power Bank finds a great balance between tremendous capacity and lightweight; it's super slim and compact. The power bank is great for tossing in a day bag or taking on a trip cross country. For those with power hungry portable devices, the Aukey is a `must have' product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8