Profile for SCD fan > Reviews

SCD fan

A Little Bit Longer
A Little Bit Longer
Offered by Qoolist

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pop album - recommended for anyone who loves the JoBros!!!, 5 April 2009
This review is from: A Little Bit Longer (Audio CD)
I'm a big Jonas Brothers fan and this album is in my opinion their best one. I think it's a lot better and more mature than their previous self-titled album: Jonas Brothers. I like every song on the album, but of course some are better than others. My favourites are: "Can't Have You, Pushin' Me Away, Sorry, A Little Bit Longer and the song which was already on their second album: When You Look Me In The Eyes. You won't be sorry you've bought this one!! Get a copy, you'll be hooked!!

Fearless
Fearless

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing album, 5 April 2009
This review is from: Fearless (Audio CD)
I first heard of Taylor Swift through her songs "Should have said no" and "Lovestory". I loved Lovestory so I decided to get her sophmore album "Fearless". It's brilliant!! Best album I've bought in a long time!! There isn't a song on the album that I don't like, that's how good it is. My absolute favourites are: You Belong With Me, Lovestory, Change, Fifteen, Our Song, White Horse and Forever and Always.

SingStar - Solus (PS2)
SingStar - Solus (PS2)

4.0 out of 5 stars great SingStar game!!, 29 Dec. 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is definitely worth buying, it's got so many great songs on it, and it will provide hours of entertainment for you and your guests!!

Waiting [DVD] [2005]
Waiting [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Ryan Reynolds
Offered by Qoolist

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth "Waiting" for, 29 Dec. 2008
This review is from: Waiting [DVD] [2005] (DVD)
I bought this film because I love Ryan Reynolds, and I normally find all of his films great. But this film has hardly anything funny about it, and there isn't really a storyline. I would recommend renting it or watching it on the tv first, before you decide to spend money on it.

Elmer the Elephant Soft Toy
Elmer the Elephant Soft Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Elmer, 29 Dec. 2008
This review is from: Elmer Elephant Soft Toy (Toy)
This is a great soft toy for children, and if you're a teacher and you're reading the story of Elmer to your class, this toy makes it extra special for the children!!

Strictly Come Dancing: The Live Tour [DVD]
Strictly Come Dancing: The Live Tour [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lilia Kopylova
Offered by MasterDVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Strictly brilliant, 29 Dec. 2008
This live tour is a great way of looking back at some of the best contestants that have been on Strictly Come Dancing. Everyone dances a latin and a ballroom dance, and gets scored by the 3 judges (minus Bruno). And then the audience votes for their favourite couple. It's really exciting to watch. There's fun backstage footage on the dvd aswell!! If you love Strictly then this is definitely worth buying.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 20, 2009 2:17 PM GMT