Profile for Mrs. Ca Prosser > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Ca Prosser

Mrs. Ca Prosser "carollann" (B' ham UK)

Desperate Housewives - Season 6 [DVD]
Desperate Housewives - Season 6 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Teri Hatcher

5.0 out of 5 stars Desperate Housewives Daughter, 7 Dec. 2010
The DVD was a birthday present for my daughter, she was thrilled, hugged it (the DVD) with more passion than I've seen her hug her HUSBAND!!

Confidence 2 in 1 Elliptical Cross Trainer & Bike
Confidence 2 in 1 Elliptical Cross Trainer & Bike

5.0 out of 5 stars Fittness at a great price, 13 Mar. 2010
I (as a mere woman) found it easy to assemble once it was out of its box....best done with the box on its side with plenty of space around, some items have been greased so dont do on the cream living room carpet or in your best gear!!
My husband is using it daily and I am using it when time permits. Everything I expected it to be. Platforms are better then the previous pedel version we had, having said that - that was just a bike without cross trainer.
Delivery was amazingly fast, just a couple of days!

Letters from Father Christmas
Letters from Father Christmas
by J. R. R. Tolkien

5.0 out of 5 stars letters from father christmas, 13 Mar. 2009
I already know this book as it was a favorite of children I use to look after many year ago.
I am hoping it will become the same for my grandchildren who are now at an age to become absorbed and lost in the magical letters and pictures.
This version is so muuch easier to read than the version of 25yrs ago as then Father Christmases (JRR Tolkien) handwriting was at times hard to decipher - this edition has it typed also.