Profile for Angela > Reviews

Content by Angela

Angela (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
How To Draw Outlines (Teach Yourself To Draw Book 2)
How To Draw Outlines (Teach Yourself To Draw Book 2)
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what it says, 11 Jun 2013
Not a lot to this one, but it is what it is, I liked the look of this for my grand-daughter and its perfect - I would say ideal for anyone just starting out on drawing and needing a bit of confidence and guidance.

Works of J. M. W. Turner (Masters of Art Book 5)
Works of J. M. W. Turner (Masters of Art Book 5)

2.0 out of 5 stars So small you'll never see them, 11 Jun 2013
The narration itself is fine, I have always admired the work of Turner so as you would expect, my main interest is 'seeing' his work, you can imagine how disappointed I was when after purchasing this for the Kindle I discovered that all the pictures are 'thumbnails' many are on their own page, but so small you cannot see any detail, often being unable to even clearly see what they are - why is this, the originals are almost all huge paintings and works, I cannot for the life of me imagine how the producers of this would think its ok to feature his art work in the form of thumbnails - the written content is fine - but if you want to see his work - get a different book - if you get this one then a magnifying glass will be required. I do feel very cheated on this purchase..

Brothers In Arms (Matt Drake 5)
Brothers In Arms (Matt Drake 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as the first, 29 May 2013
I cannot believe how quickly this got read and as I said just as good if not better than the first. Well worth reading folks.

The Tomb of the Gods (Matt Drake Book 4)
The Tomb of the Gods (Matt Drake Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars So sad it's ended, 28 May 2013
I have read the series in order rushing from one to the next great adventure, action and totally engrossing. Brilliant. One one left.

Images That Influence
Images That Influence

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative, 21 May 2013
Not my normal sort of read but bought it on a whim and only just looked at it. Lots of useful information and tips especially if your wanting to use images on the net.

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Nuketown 2025 Edition (Xbox 360)
Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Nuketown 2025 Edition (Xbox 360)
Offered by EUROGAMES
Price: 23.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Son loves it, 29 Jan 2013
Not really my sort of thing - I bought it for myson without realising the levels of violence - after a short wrangle he got it, but I must say it has kept his interest and he interacts with friends who also have the game.

Skyfall
Skyfall
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great, 29 Jan 2013
This review is from: Skyfall (MP3 Download)
Loved this from the first time I heard it - and not disappointed with it still. I do play it when I am trying to get stuff done, it just sort of pushes you along...

Merry Christmas, Baby
Merry Christmas, Baby
Offered by davehopetrading
Price: 3.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than ever, 29 Jan 2013
This review is from: Merry Christmas, Baby (Audio CD)
I bought this after getting his soul CD - love it, lots of songs I know and they are well done and not messed up with silly changes, his voice is lovely and raspy - I prefer his recent work to a lot of his earlier work.

The Joy of Painting, Series Xxiii, with Bob Ross: 023 (The Joy of Painting, V. 23)
by Robert N. Ross

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Paintings, 29 Jan 2013
Again lots of options for paintings, or you can just learn the techniques and then work on your own paintings, or follow his and produce pictures you are happy with.

Bob Ross The Joy Of Painting Volume 21 Book (Paperback)
Bob Ross The Joy Of Painting Volume 21 Book (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Pictures, 29 Jan 2013
anyone who likes his style or techniques will enjoy and find this book useful. Step by step instructions and photographs for each of the featured works..

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12